Batman Blues

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 30 Jan 2009 , 1:36pm by SeptBabyMom

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 8:14pm
post #1 of 6

I had a mother call me today looking for an over the top "WOW" cake as she called it. Her boy will be 6 on Valentine's day and she wants to have a GREAT cake she says. It needs to feed 20 people. I have done the Batman cake search and haven't seen anything jump out at me. She stated no boring sheet, round or square cake... she wants WOW... I think she said that about 5 times. So for all of you previous batman "wow" cake designers, could you please post your photo or link me to it... thanks!

P.S. In typing batman and batman cake, I didn't get anything I thought she would be interested in, and with a gazillion Children's birthday cakes in the gallery, I figured this way would be quicker.

5 replies
j-pal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
j-pal Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 11:25pm
post #2 of 6

How about a batmobile? Or a large round set up on angle to look like the "spotlight" with the batman logo on it? Just a few ideas off the top of my head... good luck!

Jeaucl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeaucl Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 1:19am
post #3 of 6

Ahh we did the spotlight with the bat symbol in it for my birthday, it turned out well, but the batmobile, that would be the tops.

cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeatherBecker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeatherBecker Posted 15 Jan 2009 , 3:38am
post #5 of 6

My son LOVES batman! I have not made this one...but I have always thought that I would make him a layered cake with the fondant buildings of Gotham City around each layer. Then put Batmand and the bat symbol on the top for a topper.

SeptBabyMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SeptBabyMom Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 1:36pm
post #6 of 6

Here is one I made, it incorporates spiderman, superman and batman... You might find inspiration with some aspect of the cake...

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1300955

PM me if you have any questions.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%