Can Anyone Share....

Decorating By Jewelsx19 Updated 19 Jan 2009 , 12:54am by kjgjam22

Jewelsx19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jewelsx19 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 10:22pm
post #1 of 3

I am not even sure what they are called...I am looking for some sort of form or something, that I can use when I deliver a wedding cake...basically something that whoever is in charge there can sign saying that the cake was delivered as agreed to and set up without any damage.

Basically something to cover my behind so the bride doesn't come back and say that the cake was damaged or something.

2 replies
mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 10:36pm
post #2 of 3

have you done a search here to find topics on this?? I believe there have been a few threads about this....

Let me see if I can find it for you

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 12:54am
post #3 of 3

an order or delivery book would work. but someone who knows whatt he bride asked for would have to sign for it i guess.

Quote by @%username% on %date%