What Tips?

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 31 Dec 2008 , 10:28pm by kakeladi

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 7:06pm
post #1 of 3

Was looking at several pics here and noticed that some of the cakes had a border that looked like holly and Christmas lights the bulb kind can anyone tell me what tips may have been used? i tried to ask a question but the site wont let me icon_cry.gif

2 replies
sparklepopz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sparklepopz Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 8:20pm
post #2 of 3

Can you post pics or links to the pics?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 10:28pm
post #3 of 3

For Christmas light bulbs one would use a round tip.......the # would depend on how big you want them and how hard you squeeze.
For holly use a leaf tip - usually 350 or 352, then you use a toothpick to knick the edge a couple of times, wiping the toothpick w/each knick.

Quote by @%username% on %date%