Looking For A Nice Plumeria/fragnipani

Decorating By Ruby2uesday Updated 31 Dec 2008 , 3:21am by Ruby2uesday

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 5

I'm going to do my first wedding cake this coming summer and guess what??? it's going to be MINE! LOL I think we're going to have a Hawaiian theme so i want Plumerias on the cake as they are my favorite Hawaiian flower. I've seen a tutorial on here on how to make them, but where do i find the Frangipani cutter? that or i saw something one time about a plumeria veiner??? I want to start practicing now so i don't stress myself out so much when the time comes. i'll have enough to worry about! LOL

THANKS!!!
ruby/louisiana

4 replies
squeaky121603 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
squeaky121603 Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 10:07pm
post #2 of 5

Here is a tutorial on a frangipani flower with info on where to purchase the veiner and the cutter. I have the cutter and veiner but have not tried it as of yet. Louise at Cake Journal is really good with other tutorials. HTH. http://www.cakejournal.com/archives/frangipani-tutorial

Carol
Flour Creations

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 2:48am
post #3 of 5

Or just buy them. www.AvalonDeco.com

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 7:51pm
post #4 of 5

Hi,
I love the plumeria flowers too..also my favorite. I used the 5 petal rose cutter to make mine and it worked out just great.

KimAZ

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 3:21am
post #5 of 5

Thanks ladies! the first link comes from overseas so $$$
Leahs, i didn't see a plumeria/fragnipani flower on that site, although i saw other beautiful ones. Thanks for the link! i'm bookmarking it.

I'll have to try the rose cutters! THANKS!
ruby

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%