Decorating By Shelle_75 Updated 4 Feb 2009 , 4:42am by tcakes65

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 4:25pm
post #31 of 50

Nevermind...I found it!

nefcook21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefcook21 Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 4:33pm
post #32 of 50

I'm new to being a Galleryt Supporter. Are there any certain rules to follow when leaving a comment? I have left a few and will work on commenting more.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 4:39pm
post #33 of 50

I been having issued too with posting coments!. I am still not getting notifications on my emails!...I kind of miss them icon_sad.gif
Edna

IcedTea4Me2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IcedTea4Me2 Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 4:48pm
post #34 of 50

I just want to say I think it's very encouraging to receive positive feedback even if it's just "nice job" or "pretty." The fact that someone took the time to look at something I spent hours on and took the time to comment is appreciated. I know what level I'm on, but I'm constantly striving to make each cake better than the last. Oh, and I was on cloud nine when I finally made someone's favorites list. Thanks for the time you gallery supporters put into this and all the rest of us regular CC'ers who comment, too. I make it a point to check the recent uploads as often as I can and comment on them.

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 4:56pm
post #35 of 50

also, an idea if it hasn't been mentioned is to start with the oldest phots, let the new ones hang out for a bit!

mandifrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandifrye Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 4:57pm
post #36 of 50

I had been commenting like crazy trying to catch us up, then the site problems and many of those comments didn't save!! icon_cry.gif

So, back on the horse and off to the galleries I go!

Mandi

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 6:42pm
post #37 of 50

Even those who aren't officially Gallery Supporter Members can go here and see many pages of the most recently uploaded pictures and leave comments. icon_smile.gif

I notice we've now got the Halloween Contest photos on page 12 icon_smile.gif

kelleym Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 6:43pm
post #38 of 50

Even those who aren't officially Gallery Supporter Members can go here and see many pages of the most recently uploaded pictures and leave comments. icon_smile.gif

I notice we've now got the Halloween Contest photos on page 12 icon_smile.gif

EnjoyTheCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EnjoyTheCake Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 12:15am
post #39 of 50

This question is a little bit off topic. How long does it take to find out if the membership request to the gallery supporter user group is approved?

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 12:57am
post #40 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea4Me2

I just want to say I think it's very encouraging to receive positive feedback even if it's just "nice job" or "pretty." The fact that someone took the time to look at something I spent hours on and took the time to comment is appreciated. I know what level I'm on, but I'm constantly striving to make each cake better than the last. Oh, and I was on cloud nine when I finally made someone's favorites list. Thanks for the time you gallery supporters put into this and all the rest of us regular CC'ers who comment, too. I make it a point to check the recent uploads as often as I can and comment on them.

Thank you for that, IcedTea. It's nice that the little effort we make to be encouraging is appreciated. Your cakes are lovely!

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 10:22pm
post #41 of 50

Looks like there may be an end to the never ending page 12. There's only a few left on that page and then we'll be hopefully down to 11........wooohoooo...... icon_razz.gif

sweet_2th_fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_2th_fairy Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 12:12am
post #42 of 50

Yippee! We're down to 10 pages. Great job, everyone!!! thumbs_up.gif

kelleym Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 2:50am
post #43 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyTheCake

This question is a little bit off topic. How long does it take to find out if the membership request to the gallery supporter user group is approved?

It can vary...mine took several months. Maybe the were doing a background check. j/k icon_lol.gif

EnjoyTheCake Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 9:20am
post #44 of 50

=) Thanks Kelleym. If they do background checks I may be banned from participating. I've had some controversial threads here.

I do appreciate comments on my cakes, but it makes sense now why one day I got several comments from the same person. I think I sent a pm thanking them for the lovely comments which were pretty basic "lovely" comments and never heard back. At the time I didn't really understand what a gallery supporter was.

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 6:57pm
post #45 of 50

Well, I think I just finished off the last of the Halloween cakes! Down to eight pages.

Can I just vent real quick here and say "Details, please!!!!"

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 1:11am
post #46 of 50

Hello Everyone! I submitted a request to become a Gallery Supporter (on a different thread...) I've been PMing with practiceandpatience and she led me to this thread. (Thanks P&P thumbs_up.gif ) And not to name drop or anything, but she did encourage me.

I would like to become one. I comment a lot on cakes and probably more so on the cakes that get less attention. Perhaps because I can relate more on the technical level, 'spose... But more because I like what the decorator does, heh heh.

Anyway...

This is my 1,000 POST icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif(Not much to make me all all flutter & giddy!)

EnjoyTheCake Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 6:13am
post #47 of 50

Hey supporters. I'm trying to sort through the 10 pages of uncommented but I can't keep up. If you get a chance, please check them out.

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 7:50am
post #48 of 50

Yesterday it was at 7 pages, I can't believe how fast its growing...off to work icon_biggrin.gif

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 4:23am
post #49 of 50

icon_biggrin.gif I've been watching them but not fast enough! (I did miss last night...) Off I go!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

tcakes65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcakes65 Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 4:42am
post #50 of 50

I tried commenting on pics the past two days and was continuously logged off. icon_confused.gif It was sooooo frustrating. Everytime I pulled up a picture, the comment section was gone. I thought it was a malfunction with the comments, but upon checking I was logged out. This happened every few seconds. It became so annoying that I gave up. I'll give it another try tonight and will hopefully be able to get some comments out there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%