Sub Lease?

Business By muddpuppy Updated 13 Nov 2008 , 8:41pm by JoAnnB

muddpuppy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
muddpuppy Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 10:32pm
post #1 of 2

Ok, so if I have a liscenced kitchen and I want to rent out a space in it to another food production business, how does that effect my permits and licensing etc... I imagine it's also on insurance issue.. Does anyone do this or know where I could find some info? Thanks bunches!!!


1 reply
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 8:41pm
post #2 of 2

the other operation must also be inspected and licensed, separate business, same location.

You should also require proof of their insurance, perhaps also consult your carrier. You want to be sure can't be liable for anything they do in their business.

Quote by @%username% on %date%