Sad Loss

Lounge By butterfly831915 Updated 26 Nov 2008 , 7:42pm by Suzycakes

butterfly831915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterfly831915 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 3:53am
post #1 of 65

I recently posted about how I was making my little sisters baby shower cake. Well we had the shower and all went well. She had a doctors appointment today and we just thought it was a regular check up. Well she went into labor, she was only 7 months but we knew she would be okay. Well we were all wrong. I sadly have to announce we lost our baby girl. She had already passed and my sister still had to deliver. I just would like to ask for all of your prayers today for my family and her sake. We went to the house and removed all the stuff from the shower but still our hearts are breaking. Please pray for our little family and our little Maddie that God needed back at home with him.

64 replies
shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:03am
post #2 of 65

I'm so, so sorry for y'all's loss. I cannot begin to imagine the sorrow in your hearts. Of course, I don't know you, but I will be praying for you and your family
Shiney

babybundt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babybundt Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:04am
post #3 of 65

butterfly---prayers for all of your family and your little angel maddie..........

Michele01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michele01 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:05am
post #4 of 65

That is so terrible icon_sad.gif My thoughts and prayers are with your family. It's got to be so hard for a mom to go that far in a pregnancy, and have to deal with such a heartbreak. I am so sorry for what your sister has to go through.

aprilbree Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilbree Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:06am
post #5 of 65

i'm sorry. i know your hearts are crushed right now. i will definately pray for your family. what is your sister and her husband's names?

justducky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justducky Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:06am
post #6 of 65

I am so sorry to hear this. Yes, my prayers are with you and your family.

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:07am
post #7 of 65

Oh I am sooo sorry for you loss!! Will keep you and your family in my prayers!

((HUGS))

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:08am
post #8 of 65

I am very sorry for the lost, your family is going through and my prayers are with your family I lost my son four years ago too have to deliver him at 5 1/2 monthe he lived for one month and one week so I know what youe sister is going through, but if u guys put god first every thing will be okay, god bless your family and will be with u always.

Sweetcakes23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetcakes23 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:09am
post #9 of 65

Such a tragedy...My thoughts and prayers are with your sister, you and your entire family.

rachel-b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rachel-b Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:09am
post #10 of 65

I am so sorry for your loss of this precious baby. I just prayed for your family...that God will wrap His loving arms around your family, give you comfort and strength as only He can.
Sincerely,
rachel-b

hummingbird59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hummingbird59 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:10am
post #11 of 65

You and your family will be in my heart and prayers. I pray God will give you all the strength and comfort you will need.

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:10am
post #12 of 65

Oh I am so very sorry to read this, I know exactly what you are all going through, the same thing happened to me 9 yrs ago. My little Rebecca will keep an eye out for a new friend to play with. Hugs to you and your family

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:11am
post #13 of 65

. . . lifting you all in prayer . . . that He might be very close at this very difficult time . . .

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:12am
post #14 of 65

Oh my gosh, i remember your original post. you were so excited for the shower. this is terrible news and I hope your family and especially your sister gets through it. I can't imagine such a loss and so late in the pregnancy too, i don't even know what to say but I will keep you in my thoughts. Such terribly sad news. icon_cry.gif

giraffe11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
giraffe11 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:12am
post #15 of 65

Oh sweetie, my heart goes out to you, your sister and your whole family. Love each other through this terrible loss. Hugs, Heather

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:14am
post #16 of 65

This is so tragic and I am so so sorry to hear that. Try to keep your head up, your sister is going to need you more than ever. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

mom2spunkynbug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2spunkynbug Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:14am
post #17 of 65

I am so sorry to hear this - sending {hugs} to your family.

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:23am
post #18 of 65

I am so sorry! hugs and prayers for all of you.

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:25am
post #19 of 65

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I am praying for your sister and your family. Look to God and there you will find peace. God Bless Your Hearts,
Carol

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:39am
post #20 of 65

Just saw this. Wow, what a horrible loss. Try to keep something special from her shower for her to hold at night. Wow, how awful.

sillyjodes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillyjodes Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:49am
post #21 of 65

May God hold you and your family in his hands and provide the peace of mind that you all must need. May the Spirit comfort and guide you in helping your sister through this difficult time.
Jodie

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:56am
post #22 of 65

My heart goes out to you & your family..and especially to your sister and her baby girl. You all are in my thoughts and prayers (((HUGS)))!!!

rachel-b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rachel-b Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:02am
post #23 of 65

Just came across this verse while reading my Bible. John 14:27. Look it up when you have some time.
I will be praying for you and your family.
Hugs.

confectioneista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectioneista Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:23am
post #24 of 65

My heart goes out to you and your family. May God lift all of you up in this time and comfort you.

panchanewjersey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
panchanewjersey Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:25am
post #25 of 65

I'm so sorry to hear about your tragedy, but remember that as hard as it may be for you and your family God is watching over your family and he feels your pain. Remember also that God always has a plan and we will never comprehend why things go the way they do. I'll keep your family in my prayers, God bless.

Callyssa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Callyssa Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:57am
post #26 of 65

My younger sister had her first baby a few months ago, and although they are both fine, you just always expect it to be that way, especially that far along. My heart goes out to you, your sister and your family, and I'm just so sorry you all have to face this. My prayers are with you all, and I also pray that somehow through such tragedy you are able to find some peace. God bless......

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 11:37am
post #27 of 65

butterfly - I am so terribly sorry to hear of your family's loss. I have you in my thoughts and prayers and wish you comfort during this difficult time.

countrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrycakes Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 12:19pm
post #28 of 65

icon_cry.gif I offer my deepest sympathies and prayers to you and your family........God be with you all in your darkest hours......I am sorry.

Peeverly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeverly Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 12:23pm
post #29 of 65

Oh, how terrible. I have tears in my eyes. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that I am thinking of you and your family. I am sure you are all so shocked, disappointed and deeply saddened. I'll say a prayer for you.

Fondly, Susan

Bethkay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bethkay Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 12:47pm
post #30 of 65

I am so sorry to read of your family's loss. I suffered a first-trimester miscarriage years ago, and know how difficult that was. The pain of losing a pregnancy that far along is just unfathomable to me. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your famiy during this very difficult time.

Beth

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%