Need Simple Yet Stunning Design

Decorating By catin Updated 13 Nov 2008 , 6:14am by Chippi

catin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catin Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 9:28pm
post #1 of 6

My friend is turning 27 on the 29th and i want to surprise her with a Cake . I know that she's a Betty boop , Nashville preds, Dallas Cowboys fan and loves to read . But can anyone tell me how to blend all these together to make a simply yet stunning design to knock her socks off .

5 replies
karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 11:40pm
post #2 of 6

Hmmmm....not sure how simple this is, but how about Betty Boop in a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader uniform?

If she loves to read, do a cake in the shape of an open book, and make Betty an "illustration". You could even make up a story to write on one of the "pages" opposite the illustration.

ok.....not so simple. icon_redface.gif

cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 3:45am
post #3 of 6

I LOVE the Betty Boop in a Dallas cowboy uniform.....perhaps a cheerleader?? Or she could be in Nashville jersey. How about (and with this many themes it can't be simple!! lol) Betty Boop as a Dallas cheerleader on top of a Nashville predators play book??? haha So many themes and one little cake......you might have to pick her very fav thing......

momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 2:36pm
post #4 of 6

This wouldn't incorporate the Nashville team, but what about Betty Boop surrounded by Dalls Cowboy Stars? I'm sure if you do the stars in the team colors she will understand, and it will be much simpler to do. Just a thought. icon_smile.gif

catin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catin Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 6:52pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you for the ideas but ..i think i will attempt the one with the Nashville jersey . that is first fav team (Family member plays for the team) . I think that would be cute to represent and to follow it up with the Dallas Cowboys ...hehe

Thanks again

Julie

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 6:14am
post #6 of 6

I'm with Cakebaker........that was what I thought of also. That would be soooooooo cute!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%