I'm Soooo Excited!!

Decorating By momma28 Updated 23 Oct 2008 , 6:09pm by OhioBaker

momma28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momma28 Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 1:29am
post #1 of 4

I broke down (im what I would call frugal and my dh would call cheap LOL) and bought a stainless steel work table from sams ($118 for a 49 inch by 24 inch table with a bottom shelf). I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a void under a long counter in our kitchen where you could put benches but with 6 kids we never did that. We adjusted the legs and it slides beautifully under that space! I am short so this is the PERFECT height for kneading things like fondant and bread dough (reg counters too high I have to stand on a little stool) AND IT IS SO PRETTY! I love the look of stainless.

Of course I will probably wake up tomorrow unable to breath because I spent 118 dollars (I dont even buy decorating supplies without a 50% off coupon at ac moore icon_redface.gif ) but i'm sure i'll get over it while im decorating my cakes for the weekend icon_biggrin.gif

Just had to say YAHOOO!!

3 replies
dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 1:46am
post #2 of 4

. . . no buyer's remorse for you . . . just consider it a "cost of doing business" . . . not to mention YOU DESERVE IT . . . icon_biggrin.gif

katwomen1up Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katwomen1up Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 2:23am
post #3 of 4

Yahoo... good for you!

Kat

OhioBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhioBaker Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 6:09pm
post #4 of 4

Oh, great! I would love to have one too, but just don't have the extra space for it! I'm sure you'll love it! icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%