Help! Need Kid's Cupcake Ideas For Today!

Decorating By ceshell Updated 21 Oct 2008 , 10:27pm by ceshell

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:40pm
post #1 of 3

Ack, I posted this on the Cake Ideas forum, but I think so few people browse that forum that it's not a good spot for when you need an answer ASAP. Can you please take a look at my post about having kids decorating halloween cupcakes with supplies ON HAND, and let me know if you have any suggestions?? They are due here in 20 minutes and all I can think of is orange frosting!! Thanks icon_smile.gif http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-607538.html

2 replies
cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 7:25pm
post #2 of 3

you can put different colored forsting in baggies and just clip a tiny hole in corner to use as piping bag and skip the tips.

Use mini marshmellows to make ghosts (stick them on toothpicks stacked and pipe black eyes & mouth)

you can let them try and pipe spider webs and put a rasin on it with black piped laegs for spider

green frosting for frankenstein/witch's face

which I could think of more... Good luck!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 10:27pm
post #3 of 3

I *heart* you, thanks for the great suggestions icon_smile.gif I've seen so many wonderful halloween cupcakes here and read lots of great threads about them, but haven't seen a ton suitable for kids this age that don't involve purchasing other things with which to decorate. Love the raisin spider!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%