Cccc#7

Baking By frstech Updated 5 Jan 2009 , 2:20pm by frstech

frstech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frstech Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:08pm
post #31 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Oh sure, everyone have a fun time without me?? Cancelling the club and all. Waaahhhhhh!!! icon_cry.gif I'm going to go drown my sorrows in a huge bowl of whipped ganache. Please, no one try to save me! icon_twisted.gif

See if you had been here sooner we would have kept going! icon_wink.gif In all seriousness, I have my calendar marked to get us up and going again on January 5th, so we can concentrate on the holidays and our families. I will make sure you know Mel, so that you don't miss out.

Also, if anyone tries this between now and Jan. 5th, please post your results here even though we will not have a new recipe soon.

Also, ladies, when you have time I need that # between 1 and 1000 before then icon_lol.gif

Dawn

frstech Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 8:27pm
post #32 of 34

Happy New Year!!, I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009!!

As for the CCCC #7, the flavor of the cuppies was absolutley wonderful, but they were a little dry to me. icon_confused.gif As for the frosting, it sucked!! icon_mad.gif I put three times the amount of maple syrup it called for and still could only taste the cream cheese!! icon_cry.gif

Any ideas as to how they can be more moist and how to get more of a maple flavor in the frosting?? I used real maple syrup. icon_cool.gif

Please ladies, PM me your numbers between 1 and 1000, so I can choose the next contributer on Monday the 5th. icon_biggrin.gif

Dawn

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 8:30pm
post #33 of 34

Its been so long I will have to go back and even see what this cuppy was ?? LOL!

frstech Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 2:20pm
post #34 of 34

Good Morning all, the next CCCC recipe will come from ChassidyG!! icon_lol.gif

I can't wait to see what she comes up with and hope we can get this going again!! icon_razz.gif

Dawn

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%