My Last Uploaded Picture Not Showing Up..........

Decorating By Deb_ Updated 2 Feb 2015 , 3:34pm by thatlittlecakep

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 11:16pm
post #1 of 14

Has anyone been having trouble seeing their new uploaded pictures?
I uploaded a picture at noontime today and it shows up in "my photos", but when I go to "last uploads" it's not there and it's not in the galleries under the theme that I listed it. icon_confused.gif It's only been viewed 1 time (by me), which tells me it's floating around somewhere and never showed up.
I tried to upload it again and I get an error saying "duplicate photo, already uploaded".

This is strange.

13 replies
arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 14

Just give it some more time. Looks like there have been some subtle changes being made to CC. I noticed the page #'s on my photos for example - they look much neater and cleaner. If maybe by tomorrow? the picture still isn't there, just email Heath and he'll take care of it...or at least explain why it's not there! icon_smile.gif

smitakasargod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smitakasargod Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 11:47pm
post #3 of 14

Mine too. I uploaded mine again with a different name thinking I had somehow made a mistake while posting. It is still not showing up...

dmhart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dmhart Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 11:55pm
post #4 of 14

me too. I unload a picture it is not in my photos or anywhere. I also upload another (different pic) earlier today it is in my photos I can view it
but it says only 1 view I have viewed it a few times and I have 2 comments on it so I know others have viewed it icon_confused.gif . I have tried to edit my first picture from today and it keeps giving me an error icon_cry.gif . I mainly want to know where my second picture went.

I also noticed the change with the page numbers. Just not sure what is going on.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 12:00am
post #5 of 14

Thanks for the responses.........I thought I did something wrong. It does seem like they are doing some work on the site. Maybe by tomorrow all of our photos will be there.

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 12:02am
post #6 of 14

They are making some changes to the site and the photo galleries are not being updated like they should. Believe me, they know about it and probably have plenty of PM's. I would wait a few days to upload cake photos and give them some time to get the site working correctly again.

dmhart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dmhart Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 12:09am
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathysCC

They are making some changes to the site and the photo galleries are not being updated like they should. Believe me, they know about it and probably have plenty of PM's. I would wait a few days to upload cake photos and give them some time to get the site working correctly again.

Thanks for the update, it good to know whats going on.

ILE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ILE Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 12:44am
post #8 of 14

yes it looks like they are working on the site..cuz my pic nobody could comment.

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 12:55am
post #9 of 14

It usually takes a little bit for your latest uploads to show up in your photos. It says it when you upload that it may take some time. icon_smile.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 1:01am
post #10 of 14

yesterday ..... the pic I uploaded took about 4-5 hours to show up in My Photos. however, I was getting comments on it so SOMEBODY could see it! icon_lol.gif I also think it's because there are changes being done on the site, so it's most likely a temporary situation.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 1:26am
post #11 of 14

And some of the data seems to be stuck ... the pic I loaded yesterday has the same number of views as yesterday afternoon .... and I've had a bunch more comments added, so I know there are add'l views. No biggie .... just a temp thing, I"m sure.

mysweetconfetions Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysweetconfetions Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 1:33am
post #12 of 14

I've had the same problem. I uploaded a pic Monday afternoon and it never did show up anywhere other than my photo page icon_confused.gif And I was so proud of this one. icon_smile.gif

smitakasargod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smitakasargod Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 2:33am
post #13 of 14

Definitely having some problems. My previously uploaded photo was showing 14 views and 20 favorites icon_confused.gif

thatlittlecakep Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thatlittlecakep Posted 2 Feb 2015 , 3:34pm
post #14 of 14

AI know his is an old post but I have had that problem with my last 3 cakes, they never made it to the " newest cakes" stream....hope it gets fixed again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%