Converse Cupcake Sneakers

Baking By MrsLev557 Updated 8 Oct 2008 , 2:31am by DaisyLisa17

MrsLev557 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsLev557 Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 10:23am
post #1 of 15

I just got an ad in the mail for a sneaker store in our mall called Journeys and thought of all you cupcake bakers when I saw these..
I googled them online and found several sites that sell them..
I tried to do a search to see if anyone else posted them, but me an search do not get along, no matter how hard I try it always returns everything I do not want lol...
LL

14 replies
CakeDiane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiane Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 11:01am
post #2 of 15

How cute!!! Thanks for sharing --I haven't seen those before!!

JSuzieQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JSuzieQ Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 11:23am
post #3 of 15

Too cute! And I love Converse Chuck Taylor's...not to mention brown and pink! I have to get a pair. icon_rolleyes.gif

mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 11:26am
post #4 of 15

Thank you so much for posting this!!! My birthday is in 2 weeks and I just showed these to my husband. Definately a must have! I love Chuck Taylors. I love pink and brown. I love cupcakes. PERFECT

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 11:49am
post #5 of 15

Awww man I just bought some plaid Converse...wish I had known about these!!! Adorable!!!!

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 12:48pm
post #6 of 15

Oh I love these. They are so cute. icon_biggrin.gif

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:29pm
post #7 of 15

omg...i am so getting these for my daughter for christmas...she la la la loves cupcakes!!!!!

Kitagrl Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:33pm
post #8 of 15

I'm gonna have to think about finding $50 somewhere lying around to blow on a completely unnecessary pair of sneakers. LOL.

chefjulie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjulie Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:38pm
post #9 of 15

OMG!!! Do they have them in kid sizes?!?! Im SO ordering those icon_smile.gif THANK YOU!!!

JSuzieQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JSuzieQ Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:44pm
post #10 of 15

Chefjulie,
I actually 'Googled' them and they do have kids' sizes. Hey are so adorable! I have to put those on my Christmas list! icon_lol.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:46pm
post #11 of 15

Those rock! I am SOOO getting those!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:47pm
post #12 of 15

when doing a search, try to be as specific as you can...for this search, i would have typed in

cupcake AND shoes AND converse

make sure to put the AND in between to show that you want a thread that has all the words in it. you can also do a search for those words in just the title or also in the messge part of the thread.

when searching on google, type in exactly what you want, such as converse cupcake shoes...make sure to always put quotation marks around it to show that you want it in that exact order. ie.. "converse cupcake shoes". if you wanted the black ones then you can type in:

"converse cupcake shoes" black

and it will pull up any article that has the words in quotations in that order, and also had the word black anywhere in the article.

Kitagrl Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:49pm
post #13 of 15

I couldn't find them anywhere else than Journey, and they says its exclusive....

Kitagrl Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 9:40pm
post #14 of 15

Had to get these...waste of money I know! But how cute would they be when doing cake deliveries. LOL.

They are backordered for like 10 days, too! Popular item....

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 2:31am
post #15 of 15

Ok, now I have another reason to go shoe shopping!! So cute!! Thanks for sharing--

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%