Special Royal Icing

Baking By mscorliss Updated 6 Oct 2008 , 5:55am by JoAnnB

mscorliss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mscorliss Posted 6 Oct 2008 , 2:50am
post #1 of 2

I saw a wedding cake show. One of the decorators used some sort of special royal icing that she drew out a spider web on wax paper.
After it dried, she was able to pick it up and mold it onto a 3 tiered cake. Does anyone know what kind of royal this could have been. It was really neat! Thanks to anyone that can help.

1 reply
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 6 Oct 2008 , 5:55am
post #2 of 2

There are many posts asking that question. It is called sugar Veil I think the website is sugarveil.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%