Help Please!need Ideas For Themed Bday Cupcakes

Decorating By wildflower Updated 4 Oct 2008 , 8:06pm by cakebaker1978

wildflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wildflower Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 7:40pm
post #1 of 2

hi everyone
i was asked for a quote by a potential customer on cupcakes for her mothers 60th birthday party
she told me that the theme is the Big Quiz and they are planning on making it a trivia night
sadly,i have never even heard of the Big Quiz and i am having a hard time coming up with possible ways to decorate these cupcakes
i was wondering if the more imaginative and creative people here[basically anyone but me!]could help come up with possible ideas for these cupcakes so that i can get a better idea of what to quote her and if to even take the order
i do want to be able to pull this off as i would like to expand my horizons and id love to be able to get back to her as soon as i can so any and all help is greatly appreciated
i look forward to hearing from you guys and thank you so much in advance,i dont know what i would do without u guys!

1 reply
cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 8:06pm
post #2 of 2

You could make cupcakes with either 1 big question mark on it or many little ones. Those would be cute! Maybe use the Big Quiz theme colors?? Maybe present them in the shape of the number 60??

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%