Cake Decorating Supplies In Destin, Fl.

Decorating By pood Updated 2 Oct 2008 , 1:46pm by nanahaley

pood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pood Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 5:04pm
post #1 of 5

My husband and I will be traveling to Destin for vacation this weekend. Does anyone know of any cake supply stores in or near Destin?

Thanks in advance!

Linda

4 replies
sheila06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheila06 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 6:52pm
post #2 of 5

The only cake supply store in Destin is Michael's.
There is one in Ft Walton (6 miles)....it is called Jans Cakes and she sells supplies there.

nanahaley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanahaley Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 8:21pm
post #3 of 5

sheila06, does she have a large selection of supplies? I'm in Panama City and all we have is Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

sheila06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheila06 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 11:06pm
post #4 of 5

nanahaley, she doesn't have a real large selection but she will order if you need it. She carries some items such as : seperator plates, pans, pillars, fillings, novelty items, color, choco melts, candy molds, flavorings. Things like you would get from Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I use her for novelty pieces and candy molds. I wish there was someone close that had a big warehouse full of stuff....I would go broke. icon_biggrin.gif

nanahaley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanahaley Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 1:46pm
post #5 of 5

sheila06, thanks for the info. It would be nice if she carried things other than what Michael's and Hobby Lobby carry even if she didn't have a huge stock. I would also be broke if we had a really good cake supply store close.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%