Royal Icing

Decorating By cocoa2 Updated 1 Oct 2008 , 6:05am by JoAnnB

cocoa2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocoa2 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 1:41am
post #1 of 2

Do anyone have a receipe to make flexible royal icing that can be used for a spiderweb on a cake.. I seen one on amazing cakes show....

thanks icon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gif

1 reply
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 6:05am
post #2 of 2

It is a product called sugar veil. I don't think there is a 'homemade' version.

Quote by @%username% on %date%