Decorator Support Gloves

Decorating By Cake4ever Updated 3 Oct 2008 , 4:27pm by AlanT

Cake4ever Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake4ever Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 4:06pm
post #1 of 10

Do you carry these? I need gloves that support my wrists as I decorate. I was just diagnosed with corpal tunnel.

Thanks. I have an order pending, but can't find your contact us button anywhere on the site.

thumbs_up.gif

9 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 4:42pm
post #2 of 10

As far as I know the Cake Central shop is no longer in operation!! Email Heath to find out!!

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 8:44pm
post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

As far as I know the Cake Central shop is no longer in operation!! Email Heath to find out!!

This is posted in the Global Sugar Art Forum, so I assume the OP is asking Alan.

Cake4ever Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 7:29am
post #4 of 10

Yes, I was asking Alan. But if anyone knows where I can get some, I'd appreciate it. I tried Wilton.com, but they are sold out.

I need to hurry and place my order with GSA, but I need to know if they carry the gloves or not.

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 8:20am
post #5 of 10

I've seen some in Michael's a few times, have u tried Michaels?

Cake4ever Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 8:27am
post #6 of 10

Unfortunately, I don't live in the states. Thanks for the suggestion though. thumbs_up.gif

Homemade-Goodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Homemade-Goodies Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 8:51am
post #7 of 10

There is one listed in UK eBay for the Wilton support gloves, if you conitnue to not find them elsewhere: http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_fromZR46?_nkw=wrist+support+wilton&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=wrist+support&_osacat=0

Cake4ever Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 12:49pm
post #8 of 10

Thank you for the link. thumbs_up.gif

Homemade-Goodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Homemade-Goodies Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 2:38pm
post #9 of 10

Good luck to you...really sorry to hear about your CTS, miserable for you! Look into a Carpal Tunnel Release when possible, usually very successful & instant relief. icon_biggrin.gif

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 4:27pm
post #10 of 10

The contact button is on the homepage at the very bottom of the page. We do not have the support gloves but I can add them on my next Wilton order and add them to the site.
Alan

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%