The Amazing Race

Lounge By michellenj Updated 12 Dec 2008 , 12:12pm by Bijoudelanuit

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 3:30pm
post #61 of 65

With the race finishing the day after they were eliminated I am thinking they were stuck in Russia.

I was on Dallas's myspace page last night and a few comments on his page said "I saw your interview! How cool you and Starr have been dating for the last 6 months!"

So it looks like they were delayed some where to the point they couldn't make it because if they indeed are dating then he would have moved the earth to see her win if he could have.

Best of luck to them both, I hope it lasts.

Carolynlovescake Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 3:33pm
post #62 of 65

Oh and....

I really liked hearing Starr when she hugged Tina "you were fierce today!"

I was glad to see Nick and Starr win. They were great the entire season.

Ken and Tina, she's a piece of work.

The frat boys... they remined me of oopma loompas all season just plodding along. I didn't care for them at all but I am sure they are probably sweethearts in real life. They seemed very nice.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 7:46pm
post #63 of 65

I'm glad that Nick and Starr won. It was a little bit cheesy how Ken asked Tina to wear their wedding rings again on camera. IMO, that should have been a private moment.

This morning Nick and Starr were on "Regis and Kelly". Starr looked so pretty! Dallas was there with them, too. Kelly kept making fun of their last name. Starr's name is Starr Spangler! icon_lol.gif

Glad they won. Not my favorite finale, but it was a good season in all.

What am I going to do with myself until American Idol and Big Brother start up again? icon_redface.gif

Carolynlovescake Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 10:11pm
post #64 of 65

Did you hear Starr at the end of the Regis & Kelly interview "yes Dallas is here. Today is his birthday and we've been dating since the end of the race."

It was a little hard to hear because they were all talking over each other and the crowd was clapping.

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 12 Dec 2008 , 12:12pm
post #65 of 65

Any idea when the next one will begin? I always looked so forward to watching it each Sunday night...

What will you all be watching instead?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%