Survivor Gabon

Lounge By michellenj Updated 19 Dec 2008 , 10:59pm by kandu001

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 1:20pm
post #31 of 91

They defiitely need to get rid of some people, then I think the season will get very interesting. The personalities seem very strong, and I think that once it's down to a core of strong people, when they start having to eliminate each other and rework alliances, it will be ugly.

michellenj Posted 17 Oct 2008 , 1:42am
post #32 of 91

Holy mother of God, is Sugar an idiot? Why in the world would she think that they wouldn't go through her things? Do the other people know that she is in an alliance with Ace? I wonder if Sugar knows that they found the idol.

GC was a sorry sack. Good riddance!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 12:51am
post #33 of 91

He was...dead weight. There's always one like that who just can't hack it at all and is ready to go.

Sugar has to know they'd go through it. If she's going to do the "I can't find the idol" line, then keep your bag with you. Just doesn't make sense. That was their time to try to get the idol out of play.

It's hard to watch a tribe continually lose like this. They just can't catch a break. And both times they came so close.

michellenj Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 12:18pm
post #34 of 91

Remember the season where the tribe kept losing and losing, and it got down to just Stephanie (I think?) This tribe has the potential to end up that way, too.

Ironbaker Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 2:19pm
post #35 of 91

icon_lol.gif Michelle, that's the exact season I was thinking of! I was depressed for them. And then I really wanted Stephanie to win because she was such a trooper.

Ironbaker Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 3:00pm
post #36 of 91

I kind of wish they would've axed Ace. He screwed them on that last challenge and they worked so hard to catch up! Although, I blame them a little also for standing by and letting him take over.

I just want them to win something. Anything.

michellenj Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 3:11pm
post #37 of 91

Ace is such a creep. Good for Sugar taking the HII back from him. I don't get why she gave it away to begin with. They know she has the idol-so what? How did it benefit her to give it to Ace? Did I miss something?

Kelly needed to go.

The promos for next week's episold made it look pretty good.

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 7:07pm
post #38 of 91

Well, hello ladies! Sorry it has taken this long to get on to post... icon_redface.gif I've just come to the conclusion that my schedule is never going to be static and always erratic, so don't hate me if I'm gone too long! LOL

So, Survivor... All I can say at this point that this season is filled with the most idiotic people in the history of the game! At this point, I want "Bill Nye the Science" guy to win the whole thing! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

So hopefully I can get back to post some more...

michellenj Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 2:10pm
post #39 of 91

Was it on last night? I have the DVR set to record it, ad nothing recorded last night. "Kitchen Nightmares" and "Scooby Doo" might have messed me up.

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 2:18pm
post #40 of 91

Yep, it came on. Do ya want me to tell ya who got the BOOT? icon_lol.gif

michellenj Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 5:52pm
post #41 of 91

YES!!!!!! I know that I can watch it online, but won't have a change til Sunday.

butternut Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 5:58pm
post #42 of 91

Alrighty... As a twist in the game both tribes went to tribal council and had to boot out someone. On the Kota side - Dan was voted out, On the Fang side - Ace was blind sided and had to say good bye. He thought he had Sugar in the palm of his hand but she saw through him... Pretty good episode, sorry you missed it.

michellenj Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 7:17pm
post #43 of 91

Dang it-I'm going to have to find the time now. icon_lol.gif I'm dying to see the Sugar/Ace thing. He was so sure she was in his pocket.

butternut Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 10:18pm
post #44 of 91

Yep. I just love it when that happens... icon_lol.gif Ace thought he was so slick....

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 2:40am
post #45 of 91

I kinda got a kick out of ace getting the boot.
also think its funny the way the winning team sends Sugar to the island every time?
they should be merging soon I would think. that will get interesting.

melody

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 8:28am
post #46 of 91

I was glad to see Ace go too! What a tool!

I have to say, so far this is the most boring season of Survivor.
It's the first season that I really don't care who wins...if I didn't have
people in 2 survivor pools left, I don't know if i'd bother to tune in each week.

Something needs to happen to start shaking things up......

michellenj Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 1:57pm
post #47 of 91

Could someone please tell me what I missed in the beginning? My DVR got screwed up once again. icon_confused.gif I tuned in right before the immunity challenge, and the one guy was saying that he didn't call Fang FAHNG, he called it FAYNGH. Whatever.

And why did they cut Marcus loose? I don't understand why they are keeping Crystal. Yes, she was an Olimpian, but she has sucked at pretty much everything except for 1-2 challenges.

Ironbaker Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:30pm
post #48 of 91

Did you miss the 2nd mixup of tribes? They all had a feast on the beach and there was a box they couldn't open until they were ready to stop eating and start playing again. There was also a clue on the table that Kenny spotted first but everyone ended up reading - about a hidden immunity idol on the beach where they were at. They decided to find it and just throw it in the ocean unless someone wanted to step up and claim it. Everyone wanted it but was too scared to have that target on them. May I add that I can't STAND Randy! He was so cocky and going on about how he's king of the island and he found it in 12 seconds, blah blah.

So the box they opened contained 10 numbered balls they all had to pick - evens on one team, odds on the other. It was an even split - 3 Kota/2 fang on each tribe.

So Kenny And Krystal went to Kota with Marcus, Suzie and Bob. The 6 remaining Kota had a pact but they didn't trust Suzie, rightfully so. She's so concerned with getting to final 3 and Marcus told her he could get her there. He wanted her to vote out Kenny. Krystal and Marcus ended up finding out that Marcus is best friends with her cousin so they said they wouldn't write each other's names down - until Krystal heard Marcus wanted to get rid of Kenny - so she went to Suzie. And basically convinced Suzie that Marcus would never take her to final 3 (true) - how most of her tribe wants her gone first chance they get. So Suzie flipped.

Thorough enough? LOL icon_lol.gif

With that said, I like power plays like that. And I can't wait to see Randy's face when he sees that Marcus is gone.

Oh, and also, Matty convinced Sugar that Kenny and Krystal duped her so now she feels like crap for voting Ace off.

michellenj Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:37pm
post #49 of 91

I missed all of that. Thank you so much for the recap, Ironbaker! You're awesome! WOW did I miss a lot.

Ironbaker Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:55pm
post #50 of 91

No problem girl! As I was typing it out, I realized how much did happen. It hasn't been the most exciting season but hopefully it will pick up now that the jury has started - Marcus is the first member.

michellenj Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 8:05pm
post #51 of 91

Does Marcus know what happened?

And off topic-Have any of you seen the new season of "Real Housewives" in Atlanta? I am addicted.

idgalpal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idgalpal Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 10:49pm
post #52 of 91

I couldn't have been happier to Ace go BYE BYE!!

lisad1 Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 9:15am
post #53 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

Does Marcus know what happened?

And off topic-Have any of you seen the new season of "Real Housewives" in Atlanta? I am addicted.

Marcus does know that Susan voted against him, i don't remember his last words, but he knew it was her. And I haven't seen but a couple minutes of Real Housewives...I wanted to catch this season, too. (since it's so close to home this time!)

lisad1 Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 2:52am
post #54 of 91

Glad the tribes have finally merged....Actually had to say I was surprised Sugar went with Charlie, where she didn't trust Kenny.. . Works for me though..still have most of my people in my survivor pools! Yeah!!

michellenj Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 1:43pm
post #55 of 91

I'm glad they merged, too.

I think it was a good idea for Bob to make a fake idol. He is so skinny!

Boy, Charlie was excited to see Marcus again.... icon_lol.gif

Sugar is making some interesting moves. It'll be interesting to see where she ends up.

Ironbaker Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 3:07pm
post #56 of 91

OK I missed it last night, besides the merge, what else happened? Who got the boot?

michellenj Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 4:08pm
post #57 of 91

Charlie went. It was a blindside, with Sugar being the deciding vote. Randy and friends wanted Crystal to go. He and Crystal kind of went at it at tribal, so this next week's ep should be interesting. Bob got sent to exile and made a fake idol. That's about it.

Ironbaker Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 4:16pm
post #58 of 91

very interesting!

I want to see Randy go sooooooo bad! I don't know how Crystal has made it this far, she really sucks at everything. It's almost just funny at this point.

lisad1 Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 3:56pm
post #59 of 91

Bob is pretty resourceful too! His faux idol totally blew Ozzie's fake idol away!! icon_razz.gif Resin with beads..it was really cute.

michellenj Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 8:52pm
post #60 of 91

Where in the heck did Bob get the tools to make his faux idol? I missed that. Is there a Hobby Lobby in Gabon? icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%