Image Transfer

Decorating By ashea Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 11:06pm by kakeladi

ashea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashea Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 11:02pm
post #1 of 2

I was wondering if you guys could help me out here. I have a grooms cake to do next weekend. The groom is from England and he wants his teams emblem from Manchester Soccer team on his cake. I never have done a transfer and think it would most likely be easier to do that then for me to draw the entire thing on his cake. It will all be in buttercream. Any ideas for me ? I would appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

1 reply
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 11:06pm
post #2 of 2

Well you could do a choco transfer (CT) or color flow or FBCT.
Either way it is about the same as drawing it on the cake except if something goes wrong you can start over wich you could not do (easily) on the cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%