Help!! The Correct Muffin Pan Size!!

Decorating By new2bake Updated 17 Sep 2008 , 11:56am by mellormom

new2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
new2bake Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 4:13am
post #1 of 6

hi....i have to make large baby favor cupcakes which have baby sleeping w/ a blanket. I really need to know which size mufffin pan should i order? I live outside United States and have no clue by looking at the pictures which is the appropriate size...should i order Wilton jumbo muffin pan or King size pans...has anyone out there used either to suggest me the right size??? Or should i just order set of wilton mini pans ( abt 4 1/2 inch) to make the babies on the mini cakes and not on cupcakes.....really need quick help b/c someone's coming over in a day and that's my oppertunity to get the required pans.thanku for helping......

p.s. i used to make sheet cake and then cut them w/ round cutters to make mini cakes but too time consuming b/c cutting meant crumbs all over and twice the amount of time for icing, hence the idea of using cupcakes instead...am i going the right way???

5 replies
agarcia2222 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
agarcia2222 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 4:26am
post #2 of 6

How many are you making?

new2bake Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:17am
post #3 of 6

around 50

new2bake Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:25am
post #4 of 6

50 or so....

Valli_War Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Valli_War Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:31am
post #5 of 6

Whatever I have seen here (baby shower cup cake pictures), they are all regular size ones. If you can find foil lined cup cake liner or nut cup, you don't even need a pan. You can just place them on a cookie sheet, fill and bake. They stand up by themselves.

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:56am
post #6 of 6

The ones on my web sight were done with regular size cupcakes. It was plenty of room. www.sauguscakecreations.com
It may be in my photos here to but I can't remember now.
Jen...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%