Free Rolling Baker's Rack - Central Pa

Decorating By ThatsHowTcakesRolls Updated 17 Sep 2008 , 11:04am by ThatsHowTcakesRolls

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 9:03pm
post #1 of 7

Ok...I decided to post this here first. I am not interested in any money - I just need to get rid of a brand new Rolling Baker's Rack that I purchased for my new shop. It has been too long since I purchased it so returning it is not an option. I could of course try to sell it through the paper or craigslist but I just thought that maybe someone locally could use one and I'd much rather help out someone from CakeCentral than a stranger! It is already put together and hasn't even been used. I bought 5 of them all together because I didn't know how many I would need and I only use about 3 of them, but I will keep 4 just in case for the future.

My shop isn't large so I really just want to get it out of the corner and free up some space. If you're interested in it, all that is required is that you pick it up. You can contact me through PM or e-mail me...Hope someone would like to have it..I'll give it to the first person who contacts me just to be fair. Thanks!

Tammi

6 replies
goddessa12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goddessa12 Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 9:20pm
post #2 of 7

how big is the rolling rack?

disp4so Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disp4so Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 9:22pm
post #3 of 7

First of all just wanted to say that is very nice of you to make this offer...but

I just wanted to tell you that I believe this type of post is against the rules of the website. I got my hand slapped for offering free items about 6 months ago.

just FYI

Sherri icon_smile.gif

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 9:56pm
post #4 of 7

The rack holds 18" x 26" full size sheet pans and is tall enough to hold 20.

I'm hoping this doesn't get deleted. I did look to see about posting rules but wasn't able to find anything...I'd appreciate it if someone could point it out to me so that I know...Just trying to help!

Tammi

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 7

How thoughtful, very nice. Now can you give it a BIG push towards Detroit? LOLOL

Mike

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 11:36pm
post #6 of 7

awww that's sweet, i hope you can find someone who can use it.

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:04am
post #7 of 7

Thank you to the moderators and such for not deleting my post...I did find someone who will be picking it up this Friday - Thanks to Trance for helping me make some room!

Tammi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%