Another Saturday Night And I'll Be Up Decorating...

Decorating By DoniB Updated 7 Sep 2008 , 5:08am by xstitcher

DoniB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoniB Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 12:48am
post #1 of 5

Anyone else going to be busy most of the night or am I the only goober that managed to take on too much for tomorrow then wait till the last minute to start stuff? LOL

I have two batches of cookies, a treasure chest cake, a guitar cake, and an over-the-hill cake to make, all due by 1:30 tomorrow. I do have two of the cakes baked though... that's a good thing... isn't it? icon_razz.gif

4 replies
janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 12:58am
post #2 of 5

HOLY COW!! How are you going to get all of that done tonight!!

I usually wait until the last minute too, and I'm sure Friday night I will be in you shoes - ok - not THAT busy, but still....I'm starting to plan now on how to get it all done for next Saturday.

Good luck - may the sugar fairies be with you and the cake Gods smile upon your kitchen!

My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Bossy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bossy Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 1:17am
post #3 of 5

Wow that's a lot pressure! I'm not very coherent after 10pm becuase I get up at 4 for work. Hope you are good to go all night! I'll say a prayer on my way to bed for you.

mom2spunkynbug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2spunkynbug Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 1:20am
post #4 of 5

OMG girl!!! icon_eek.gif

Good luck to you! Try to stay focused...and what are you doing online...hmmm??? icon_confused.gif LOL icon_biggrin.gif

I'm usually like you, but I don't have many orders coming up...and I'm trying to do things before-hand (especially now that the kids are back in school!)!

Although last night I was up 'til 2am getting ready for two tastings (8 red velvet cupcakes w/cream cheese frosting, 8 champagne cupcakes w/vanilla bc, and 8 white cupcakes w/vanilla bc & strawberry filling). And since the kids & dh left the tv on the movie channel, I ended up watching Nim's Island and College Road Trip!!! icon_surprised.gif When I'm baking, the only thing that should be on is the radio, 'cause I'm addicted to movies & the computer!!!

Good luck! icon_smile.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 5:08am
post #5 of 5

Wow, how far have you gotten? I can't even begin to imagine how I would get that much done in one night. It usually takes me all night to do one (mind you I have so many interruptions at home......) icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%