Heinrichs Decorating Nook

Decorating By burgderb Updated 25 Aug 2008 , 11:16pm by alanahodgson

burgderb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
burgderb Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 5:13pm
post #1 of 5

Anyone familiar with this store, Centerline Michigan, they don't have a web site so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth the visit. I do know they do carry Satin Ice.
thanks

4 replies
Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgderb

Anyone familiar with this store, Centerline Michigan, they don't have a web site so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth the visit. I do know they do carry Satin Ice.
thanks

Worth the visit?? As in a tourist spot like Three Bears, or Cedar Point. No, but as a cake/candy decorater shop sure. Where are you coming from? They don't take checks.

Mike

burgderb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
burgderb Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 8:43pm
post #3 of 5

just about an hour from windsor

Angie13579 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angie13579 Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 9:06pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgderb

thanks

I have visited the store occassionally, and they have a ton of stuff. As far as price is concerned, if you are driving a long distance to get there I don't think you will be saving any money. Since it is about an hour from my house, I stock up on anything I think I might need.

alanahodgson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanahodgson Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 11:16pm
post #5 of 5

Yes, it's one of the best stocked cake decorating stores on the east side, IMO. Yes, they carry satin ice, but it may only be the colored tubs. You might want to call first to find out what they have in stock. They have every shade of luster, petal, highlighter, and pearl dust you can imagine. I go down there when I can't find what I'm looking for closer to home, but I usually call first to make sure they have what I'm looking for in stock because its far.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%