#d Cowboy Boot Pan

Decorating By Charmed Updated 13 Aug 2008 , 11:05pm by kakeladi

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 9:28pm
post #1 of 2

Is there such a pan called Cowboy Boots pan out there? I think I read somewhere that there is such a pan ( it is a 3D pan) and it is very expensive!! But can't find it anywhere...

1 reply
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 11:05pm
post #2 of 2

There is (or was) a Wilton shaped boot pan.
There is a stand-up 3-d boot *kit*. Rather expensive as I rfemember but then you sell those things for $150 or moreicon_smile.gif
Can't remember then gals name anymore. I attended a demo by her maybe 8 yrs ago. She is/was from OK as I remember.

Quote by @%username% on %date%