Ka Artisan Onsale At Williams Sonoma

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 31 Jul 2008 , 9:21pm by Etta1025

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 7:00pm
post #1 of 9

FYI, the artisan is on sale at WS... the Sunshine Yellow color only, it is being discontinued.. it is $199.. just a heads up!

8 replies
aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 9

Thanks!!!

junny629 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
junny629 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 7:13pm
post #3 of 9

I don't see it on the web site. Is it in store only sale?

clarasmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clarasmommy Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 7:17pm
post #4 of 9

I looked and couldn't find it. Could you post a link?

terrig007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrig007 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 7:20pm
post #5 of 9

I think it's a "store only" event. My friend works at the one in Augusta, GA, and she said that's generally how they work because they want to clear out the store stock before they get all the new models. BTW she said they were wrapped around the store today when they opened at 10.

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 7:25pm
post #6 of 9

The store I use is in Montgomery, AL.... they had 5 left and no one knew about them... Your local store can call for instance my store and they can do a store to store shipment... I found out only because my Pro 600 in Silver Sage that I bought a year ago and took out of the box this AM, didn't work.... didn't budge... they would only let me exchange it for the same price I paid, not a comparable mixer because of the color being discontinued.... so I had to downgrade... but oh well.

junny629 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
junny629 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 7:25pm
post #7 of 9

Darn!! I don't have a WS here. I really want to get a KA stand mixer. Still using my hand mixer right now. Guess I will just have to wait until Christmas. icon_cry.gif

jmt1714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmt1714 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 8:52pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBakerz

The store I use is in Montgomery, AL.... they had 5 left and no one knew about them... Your local store can call for instance my store and they can do a store to store shipment... I found out only because my Pro 600 in Silver Sage that I bought a year ago and took out of the box this AM, didn't work.... didn't budge... they would only let me exchange it for the same price I paid, not a comparable mixer because of the color being discontinued.... so I had to downgrade... but oh well.

you shouldn't have agreed to that. they should have provided a different color of the comparable machine. I'd write and complain.

Etta1025 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Etta1025 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:21pm
post #9 of 9

The artisan is $199? I got my Pro 600 for the same price at Williams-Sonoma last year when they discontinued the color. I would think the artisan would be a little cheaper.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%