50Th Birthday Ideas

Baking By toleshed Updated 30 Jul 2008 , 9:53am by toleshed

toleshed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toleshed Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 10:59am
post #1 of 7

I am going to a 50th b-day party this weekiend. what would be some cute ideas for a bouquet?

6 replies
bakingagain Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingagain Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 7:13pm
post #2 of 7

The first thing I thought of was a cute yellow duck. I am going to be 53 in a few weeks, and I think cute kid-cartoony things would be funny. HOw about a hot air balloon - the song up, up and away by Jefferson airplane was popular when we were teenagers.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 10:30pm
post #3 of 7

I'll be 50 in January.

I love Tweety!! icon_rolleyes.gif

toleshed Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 12:27am
post #4 of 7

well actually I'm going with black. Black pot, black cookie balloons, black flowers, black tissue. Kind of an "over the hill" theme. Hes a close friend

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 1:10am
post #5 of 7

Oh, man, all my family/friends are under strict order for no over-the-hill stuff for me! Dont' like it ... don't believe in it!! Too cliche! Too in-the-box! Too boring!! Too predictable!! An old joke that may have been funny the first 25 years it was used but it's WAY overused!

Forty was Fabulous and Fifty will be even better!!! party.gif I'm planning a Mardi Gras 50th Birthday Party for me just so I can wear feathers and boas!!! I plan to make my grand entrance to The Beatles "TOday's YOur Birthday!!!" and yes, I WILL be shakin' my groove thang!!!! madhatter.gif

Maybe 50 years ago, you were "dead" at 50, but not me, not now, not ever! Woooooooooo-Whooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party.gif

Jasmine33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jasmine33 Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 3:20am
post #6 of 7

My aunt just got done having an awesome Hawaiin themed 50th Birthday Party.

toleshed Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 9:53am
post #7 of 7

well sorry guys - didn't mean to offend anyone. But at this particular party, noone would understand something different.
BTW - I am 57. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%