Severe Lack Of Motivation

Lounge By Mike1394 Updated 18 Aug 2008 , 3:03am by seasonsmoke

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 5:50pm
post #1 of 8

I can't get my fat butt to move today. I NEED to get it moving to. LOL. I did get a workout in, and started making dinner, sauce needs to cook a while. I was planning to bake some cheesecakes, and regular cakes today. Doesn't look like that is going to happen. icon_mad.gif Oh well I'll get up early tomorrow, and get a jump on it, YEAH RIGHT icon_biggrin.gif That was the plan TODAY LOL. I got up at 4:30 had some coffee, and started to head toward the oven, I really did. LOL The coffee pot got in the way. They have long legs where they hide them I'll never know. icon_biggrin.gif . So needless to say nothing has been baked today.LOL

Mike

7 replies
ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 10:36pm
post #2 of 8

Mike, I think you and I are long lost brother and sister. I had the best of intentions and then it seems time got away from me again!

Tomorrow, brother-dearest, you and I are going to get all of our s&*t done! Unless we come up with other excuses lol.

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 11:25pm
post #3 of 8

Mike, my butt ain't moving too fast today either (or for the last week for that matter). I have a wedding coming up in 2 weeks and promised the bride I have a sample of her flowers today when she brought her final pymt. Just finished coloring one 5 minutes before she showed up. I better start moving my fat butt, I have 3 weddings and 6 occasion cakes due in the next 2 weeks. I think I subconsciously enjoy all-nighters.

Mike1394 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 10:00am
post #4 of 8

OK ladies today is the day we make up for yesterday LOLOL Yeah right icon_biggrin.gif Can I get a resounding Whoooop Whoooop? Oh yeah I'm moving fast now. Well, my typing got faster icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 8:13pm
post #5 of 8

Alright Mike just for you Whooop Whooop!!

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 8:21pm
post #6 of 8

I actually managed to complete todays cakes late this
morning. And I'm a baking now. Whooop Whooop.

Mike1394 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 8:24pm
post #7 of 8

My cheesecakes are doing the carry over thing in the oven right now. Oh Boy that was tough LOLOLOL

Mike

seasonsmoke Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seasonsmoke Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 3:03am
post #8 of 8

I have had all day to bake and decorate one cake for delivery tomorrow. I only got it baked. I will have to get up early tomorrow. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that I'm not alone in this.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%