Chunky Monkeys

Lounge By Mencked Updated 24 Jul 2009 , 10:28am by minicuppie

TheCakeGirl87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeGirl87 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 11:25pm
post #91 of 430

I would love to join in!

I am a 21 year old college student and have found the freshmen 15 about 15 times! I am currently at (as I cringe) 171, which is a lot for a person that is 5'1. I have become increasingly lazy and it has taken a tole on everything I have my hands in. I don't really want to do much at all and when my friends come around we usually watch a movie or go get in the hot tub, every once in a while we will go swimming in the lake but food is always involved. Nothing to active for the me, which makes me so sad! In high school I was so active and was into everything. I took dance lessons once a week, I was a musical theater major at my high school. I have really let myself go to the birds and have let all of my friends and family down. The worst part about the whole deal is that I work at a gym and have full and free access to the equipment!
So here I am the lazy cake girl ready for change, and for your help!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 1:07am
post #92 of 430

My day started off really sucky!! I had trouble sleeping and ended up getting up at 6:30 after laying in bed for an hour. I ended up getting a 3 hour nap later in the morning, though, thankfully. Following the nap I hate cramps from hell. I mean cramps so bad it hurt from my ribs down my thighs, lower back included. It was one of those I hate being a woman days. Finally after some tears my advil kicked in and the pain lessened enough to bareable.

I had told myself yesterday today was it, today was the day I was going to walk. Once I felt more human I decide it was time to jump on the treadmill and do it before I started feeling bad.

So I'm proud to say I did two miles on the treadmill. And hopefully I will find time to do it tomorrow as well.

I have decided I am not weighing this week, but will next week and start keeping track of it then. It wouldn't be an accurate weight right now anyway, so I can wait.

This week I am going to work on walking every day and making sure I eat breakfast.

Good luck with the new week everyone.

Mencked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mencked Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 2:19am
post #93 of 430

Welcome cakegirl and Lin! Way to go TS I'm so proud of you for walking despite the crappy cramps!! I feel nothing but relieved today. I had a wedding yesterday that I stressed over all of last week--thank goodness it's done! I didn't get to walk as much last week as I would have liked due to that worrisome wedding cake, but I hit today with a vengeance--walked 1/2 an hr. first thing this morning, then walked another 1/2 hr. tonight with husband and daughter this evening outside--it's so nice out--not the shi@#* 106 degree weather we've been having and which caused me so much worry about the huge wedding cake I had yesterday that had to sit in a barn with no A/C for the reception!! AARGH!! Anyway, I'm off to a good start for the week--I weigh on Tuesday, so we'll see.......We went out for dinner after setting up the cake last evening, and I had Mexi food-and tonight we had breakfast casserole for supper so I was a little over on pts., but with WW flex points, I'm still on target--Good luck chunky monkeys!!

lepaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lepaz Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 5:31am
post #94 of 430

Yay! My husband is going to join me. We are going to weigh in tomorrow. I'll let ya'll know what we weigh in at....to be continued....

EnjoyTheCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EnjoyTheCake Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 5:35am
post #95 of 430

My NSG (Non Scale Goals) are.

1. Have less top weight so that when I wear the sexy high shoes my husband loves, I can walk farther than the closet to the bed.
2. Buy clothes from Target. At this point I don't even care if they are the largest size they sell as long as I can get pants or skirt and a top from Target.
3. Wear something from Victoria's Secret. I am currently a 40H. I may never get a smaller cup size, but it would still be fun to buy something from VS and feel sexy in it, even if it is the all stretch lace version. =)
4. Climb a ladder and not have to worry if it is rated for my weight. I'd love to be able to help paint the house, but the ladders that are cheap, aren't rated for the kind of weight I have to move around.
5. Put on my wedding dress. It was made and designed to be a garden tea party dress. Or a nice sunday dress. But I can't wear it or buy the necessary slip that fits to wear under it. I did recently have to take the dress my mother wore to my wedding out of the closet. It fit in the chest and hips, but my mother was much taller than I am. The body of the dress is way too long and it doesn't lay right. So bye bye it went. The only "skinny" clothes I have left in my closet is my wedding dress.

Last week or 2 weeks ago I decided I wasn't going to get anything from starbucks unless I rode my bike. Well, today I rode my bike to the pharmacy and starbucks. I got a skinny (sugar free syrup and non fat milk) frappucino. It was great. I have to admit, the ride home was much worse than the ride there, but the fact that I could ride without my belly repelling my legs was GREAT! My husband has agreed to go riding with me 3 nights a week when he gets home from his trip. So I'm really looking forward to the changes that are coming for me and my new body. Well it's not new, it's just in a constant state of change.

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 6:36am
post #96 of 430

Hi ladies, sorry about not checking in but we've got crush going so I'm going to be MIA for a couple of weeks. I own several wineries and now it's the really busy season. People think it's a glamorous job--damn Falcon Crest! Uh Oh I think I just gave away my age icon_eek.gif .

So my goals for the week are:

1. Eat more veggies and fruits.

2. Get more sleep icon_confused.gif , like that's going to happen.

3. Not be too hard on myself. Every time I get down on myself, I try and think of all the positive things I have going.

4. Have a belly shaking laugh at least 2 times a day!

5. Take 15 minutes and meditate.

Now on too more important business: Deb--Congrats on the WHOLE OTHER NUMBER CATEGORY!!!! I am doing the "official chunky monkey" dance for you. WOO HOO thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif . I am so very proud of you.

Welcome cakegirl and Lin!! There are some beautiful women on this thread and we are here to toot your horns when needed and ears when you need someone to listen.

Deb--Cake camp was fantastic!! I learned soo very much and I was out of my league on a couple of classes, but I went for fun. I took an Oriental string work class, a sculpted dragon class, 2 gumpaste flower classes and one class with Debbie Brown. I went to Freed's cake store and although I was impressed with their cakes--I make much better cookies and brownies icon_lol.gif. You are so going to have to come next year! It was one of the best things I ever did for myself.

I will try and log on if I get a couple of minutes but most likely I will try and sleep--we usually put in about 22 hour days icon_cry.gif . Wish me luck!

Kathy

Mencked Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 1:22pm
post #97 of 430

Kathy--wineries?!?!? I knew I liked you and now I love you!!!! icon_smile.gif Best of luck with this busy time in your life!! I will definitely be going to cake camp next year-it sounds wonderful. Deb, great NSG--I'm totally with you on the ladder thing, sadly the boob thing has just never been an issue for me--Sure, they're double D's now, but I know they will be gone before long! icon_sad.gif And yet, not a bad thing either! Lin--I'm so glad your hubby is joining you!! It is so much easier when your spouse is doing the same eating as you--mine is inadvertantly!! He's eating what I'm cooking, so it's good for us both!! Good luck Chunky Monkeys!!!

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 2:24pm
post #98 of 430

Well, I completed one goal I had: see the doctor and have blood work done. icon_smile.gif I'm waiting on the results now. My blood sugar, cholesterol, and thyroid are all being checked. My family has a history of health issues, all starting with hypothyroidism hitting around the mid-20s (I'm 26).

Other than that, I've been drinking water at work, down to one cup of coffee a day, and if we go out to eat I try to get smaller portions, and drink iced tea (unsweetened).

My husband and I have also limited how often we eat out. We're not just saving money, but saving our health too.

I have yet to see any weight loss though. icon_sad.gif Might need to start getting up at 5 and go exercise with my honey.

EnjoyTheCake Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 1:47am
post #99 of 430

I have no idea what cake camp is. But it sounds interesting! I should find out more about it.

I'm not posting a challenge this week. My water intake today is very low. I took an overly long nap in the middle of the day and that is sort of when I tend to drink most of my fluids.

I had a follow up appointment with my surgeon today. I have lost 18.5 inches since April 7. I'll be posting the actual measurements at my Weight Loss Journey page.

My hubby has been gone for about 2 weeks. He comes home Friday or Saturday. It'll be so nice when he's back home and I can get back on regular schedule. My sleep cycle is very out of balance right now. Also he said he'd go bike riding with me in the evenings. YAY!

So many good things being done here. Sorry I don't have all the names and kudos mapped out. But ladies, keep up the GREAT work. And don't beat yourself up if you get off track today. Just get started again tomorrow. =)

emrldsky Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 3:10pm
post #100 of 430

Just wanted to post and update: I DO have hypothyroidism and will start treatment as soon as I pick up the prescription.

Hopefully, this will help me reach my goal weight, and keep me healthy for years to come.

Mencked Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 3:57pm
post #101 of 430

Jade--what does that mean (hypothyroidism)--did you or do you have symptoms? At least it's an answer for you!

emrldsky Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 4:05pm
post #102 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mencked

Jade--what does that mean (hypothyroidism)--did you or do you have symptoms? At least it's an answer for you!

In short, hypothyroidism is when your thyroid gland under produces, which causes many things to under produce in your body, including your metabolism. I did have some symptoms (fatigue, dry skin/hair, feeling cold often, weight gain, trouble losing weight, etc.). However, there is also a genetic factor: my mother and grandmother both have it, and were diagnosed around my age.

I will be taking medication, probably for the rest of my life, but at least I know now and can start taking care of myself. icon_smile.gif

Mencked Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 4:25pm
post #103 of 430

This makes me wonder......about myself!! I'm going to have that checked out too....Glad you found out for you though!!

EnjoyTheCake Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 1:16am
post #104 of 430

Being a type 1 Diabetic, I often see an endocrinologist. And so they are always running thyroid checks on me too. So far they haven't diagnosed anything thyroid related. But it took almost 20 years for my grandmother to get diagnosed. Her thyroid under produced the appropriate hormones, but it always came back as low, but in normal range. My sister is finally taking a low dose thyroid medicine also.

It's definately something to have checked, but if there is family history, don't just assume that normal is OK. Be educated about what to watch for and what different doctors consider normal as opposed to low or high production.

TexasSugar Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 4:59am
post #105 of 430

Yesterday I did what any sensible girl that is wanting to lose weight does... I went shopping. Makes sense huh? I haven't bought anything nice and cute since my birthday in Dec, other than some basic stuff at Walmart. And because 99% of what I bought is form fitting, I will be able to wear it while I lose weight, plus a few tops will look even better after I lose some weight.

Of course I do have to say, I have total admiration for those mothers that go shopping with kids. How do you do it?! I baby sit a 18 month old. I had talked my mom into going shopping with us, plus my nephew came. Since we ended up going before the baby had a nap she didn't last long at Target before she got fussy. I could hear her screaming while my mom had her when I was trying on clothes. Needless to say I hurried, and as soon as I took her from my mom, she calmed down. Next up was shoes and let me say shoe shopping while having a 20+ lb baby on your hip is not easy. Since I have small feet the shoes I wanted were on the bottom row. I did several squats with the baby (and my thighs are killing me today). Plus there was the matter of trying on high heels when the baby wouldn't let you put her down. She finally fell asleep while I carried her.

I have to say shopping was definitely a work out on its own!

I walked yesterday afternoon before class so I wouldn't be able to talk myself out of it. icon_smile.gif Today I wasn't able to do it before class but I made sure I did it tonight. It hurt bad tonight though. Not from the previous walking, but because my arms and legs are sore from shopping with the baby and carrying her.

So that's three straight days of walking for me, 6 miles total. Woo Hoo!! I'm one of these that has to do it daily or I don't do it. If I take a day off I'll convince myself to take the next day off then before I know it the treadmill has gathered dust. I do know for past experiences the first week is the hardest and then after that it is easier for me to keep going. But even then I still have days I have to talk myself into it.

Eating is going okay I think. I need to pick me up some healthy snacks, but I'm not eating everything in sight, which is a plus right? icon_smile.gif

I'm ready to go crawl in bed and hopefully dream about getting a massage and that the blisters on my pinky toes and heels don't exist. If I can't dream about either of those, I just want to sleep sound through the night until the alarm clock goes off and maybe I won't hurt so much tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Wed, which means this week will be half over! Yea! Bring it on!

Mencked Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 1:39pm
post #106 of 430

Way to go TS! I'm impressed that you can squat down and stand back up while holding a baby-I've got to tell you, when I squat down, getting back up is just not a pretty siteicon_smile.gif! Also congrats on walking 3 days straight--very impressive! WHOOP WhOOP to you! Wish I could say WHOOP WHOOP for me--this week has been so busy with getting another kid off to college, and getting ready for meetings with brides, not to mention the full-time job, that I haven't walked since Sunday! And I've been getting up at 5AM and going to bed at 11!!--just busy with other stuff, but I've got to make myself and walking a priority!! I promise I will walk after I meet with the bride and groom I have scheduled for this evening!

jelmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jelmom Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 5:56pm
post #107 of 430

I am working on my first cake in a month. My daughter's birthday cake. I was doing so good on the diet till there was cake. Yesterday I ate so many scraps I literally made myself sick. Guess that will keep me away from cake for a while. Not nearly as good the second time around.
I was wierdly proud though, that the amount of cake I ate would have been a serving for me before, but my body is so used to the healthy food now that it couldn't handle it. No more cake for me till the party.

TexasSugar Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 1:08am
post #108 of 430

Mencked, It was a good thing no one else was in the aisle with me or they would have gotten a good laugh from me trying to get back up and trying to stand on one foot trying on a 4in heel.

Life does get busy, but don't forget you have to take time for you. This is a new week, well almost, so hopefully you get a little more you time. But don't forget, everything else you are doing while you are busy, busy, busy is burning calories too. icon_smile.gif

Jelmon, cake is probalby a big downfall of all of us. I think our body's do adjust rather fast to our new life styles. Probably faster than our minds do. HeHe.

I completed my 14th mile tonight. Did tonights two faster than I have all week. Which I was proud of.

I have been stepping on the scale but not keeping track. Today I did notice that the number was down. I'm not sure if that means I have actually lost weight, or just gotten rid of all that water hanging around during my period. I'm trying to figure out my weight in day and will start keeping track of that this week.

Since I am horrible at goals and rewards I think I have found one that works for me. I'm an impulse buyer at times, so I can't tell myself when I lose 10 lbs I'm going to buy some earrrings, because if I find some before then I'll buy them anyway.

So what I have decided is that I am going to pay myself for every pound lost. I am going to try to do $10 a pound, but if I'm short on money one week then atleast $5 a pound. Then when I hit -10lbs, -20lbs, -30lbs, -40lbs I can either spend the money on something nice for myself, or save it for the next goal and have even more money to use.

I am considering cutting my hair short, so I think I'm going to put that off until I lose 15-20lbs and use my 'reward' money on that. Gives me something to work towards. After that maybe I'll have another idea for the money in mind.

Tomorrow, if I can manage it I am going to take some measurements. While it is great to track pounds we also drop inches as well, so it's just another way to see that we are accomplishing something. Sometimes you may not lose weight, but do lose inches.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. icon_smile.gif

Mencked Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 1:19pm
post #109 of 430

Ditto on that cake scrap thing--big downfall for all of us--I've even considered duck-taping my mouth shut--knowing me, I'd bang into the tape with my cake-filled fingers--it's such a mindless eating thing for me--I sometimes don't even realize I have cake in my mouth until duh, it's there--shameful, I know, but I'm getting better! After a crazy week, it's calmer for me--I walked, did some push ups and something I'm going to try to be better at is eating evening meals earlier--I'd like to be done by 6 or 6:30--tough in the summer, but a possibility now that school's starting up again and we'll be falling into a routine of sorts--I only have one school ager left at home, a 5th grader--the two older kids are at college now--the house is so very quiet!!!

EnjoyTheCake Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 1:39pm
post #110 of 430

Hey Gals,

Happy Monday.

My weight is a bit stagnate, but my husband was out of town for nearly 3 weeks. He got home Friday. As a result of him being way my sleep schedule is way off kilter. I'm hoping with this week being back to "normal" that the weight will start to drop again. My college classes start next week, so I'm a little nervous about taking 5 classes and working part time. So please forgive my disappearance if I'm not around as much. I'm still here, I promise. =)

TexasSugar Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 7:59pm
post #111 of 430

I hate the mindless eating, especially when it comes to cake. You know you don't really want it, but yet you pop it in your mouth anyway. I've found myself just standing in front of the fridge just looking, even when I'm not really hungry. Thankfully there isn't alot of things in there right now. HeHe.

My evening eating schedule is screwy. I wish I could eat before I do, but I teach Wilton classes 3 to 4 nights a week from 6:30-8:30. So I either have to rush and eat at5:30 before I have to get ready and go to class or eat after 9. If I eat before class I am always hungry again before the night is over. So I try to have a snack before class then eat after it, which means I eat late 3-4 nights a week. Sigh. But I don't go to bed until midnight or later, so I'm not exactly eating before crawling in bed either.

EnjoyTheCake, it might be time to kick things up a notch too. Sometimes a little more exersice is enough to get that weight loss going again. Good luck with the classes and the job. You can do it! Just remember to schedule in some you time in there. icon_smile.gif

jelmom Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 8:47pm
post #112 of 430

I had a bad weekend as far as the diet went. We had about 50 people rsvp to my daughter's party and only 25 show up. I had enough cake left to feed 50 people and we had 8 pizzas left. Two of my favorite foods in larg quantities. I threw the rest of the cake away this morning. Gotta get back on track now.
I've been a little emotional too. My baby is turnig 5 and starting kindergarden the same day. I will miss her so much. Don't know what I'll do when they go to college. I can't get past kindergarden.

Mencked Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 12:02pm
post #113 of 430

jelmom--I so remember when my son went off to K--he was the youngest child in our family at the time and I remember thinking, amidst sobbing to my husband, that he just didn't need me anymore....Well flash forward 13 years and we just sent him off to college Wednesday and you know what, he still needs me!! HA! It is an emotional time here too for the same reason and I kind of think that's why I had a tough week last week too as far as eating went--I feel for you and we'll both do better this week!!!

EnjoyTheCake Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 4:11pm
post #114 of 430

TS - Do your or did you make sample cakes for your Wilton classes? I'm also a WMI at our local JoAnn's in Austin. I just finished my sample cupcakes for our September project class and the Fondant and Gumpaste sample cake. Now I just need our EC to call back and let me know when I can bring them in. I don't want to leave them someplace and hope they get displayed properly.

JelMom - I don't have children, but I feel your pain. Birthday and First day of school. What a huge day for your little one. =)

ladyellam Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:08pm
post #115 of 430

Hi ladies--This is my first time able to sit down and write. I worked 141 hours this past week!! I am exhausted but at least we have no grapes coming today. I think it's my birthday present. Gonna take the babies swimming and hopefully I get to take a nap--that's all I wanted for my special day.

I lost 10 pounds this past week but I'm not putting too much stock into it. I really didn't have time to eat and what I did I tried to make it healthy. I'm eating sushi tonight-my favourite!! and lots of it.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

TexasSugar Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 8:21pm
post #116 of 430

Jelmom, I know it is hard to let them go off and grow up some more. It seems that Kindergarten just reminds us of what they are doing anyway, growing up before our eyes. But take a moment to think of it in possitive terms, think about what all you can do in those hours she is at school. HeHe. icon_smile.gif Hope the transition goes well for both of you.

Celebrations, since they tend to revolve around food, are hard times for watching your weight. Just remember they come and go, and we can move on for them. Kudo's to you for throwing out the extra cake.

And since you are going through an emotional time, try find something to do with your hands that will keep you busy and out of the kitchen. If you do any crafts alot of them involve your hands which makes it harder to eat.

Mencked, kids always need their parents, it doesn't matter how old we get. icon_wink.gif

EnjoyTheCake, at Michaels we don't really have a place to leave displays, besides on our board in the class room, which I think it is too late at that point to even bother. I use to have one at the front of the store, but when they got rid of all the classes that took that spot for more floral stuff. Oh well, less effort I have to make on something that gets torn up in a week or too. It still amazes me that people touch things like that with the thought, "is it real?" If you think it is real, keep your hands off it!

Ladyellam, WOW! Girl you do need some rest and some you time. Hope you get it and enjoy it. Happy Birthday!

Mood wise I'm a little down today. Part of it I think is that I got to sleep in and didn't eat when I should have. I have noticed this past week when I go with out food for a long period of time it does affect my mood. Another one of those reasons that dieting shouldn't mean skipping meals or never eating. Sometimes when we do that we don't get enough of the things we need to keep our bodies going properly. I'm off to the store here shortly and I'm planning on picking up some healthy snacks.

The other half of my mood is the weather! It has been raining on and off sinced Friday. When it hasn't been raining it has been overcast. This girl needs a little sun. On the plus side of things, it hasn't be as hot.

Alirghty I'm off to the store so I can get back here and hopefully have time to walk before class tonight.

HUGS everyone!

Mencked Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 10:01pm
post #117 of 430

Happy Birthday Kathy!!! Good Lord you need more than a nap darlin'- Hope you got to go swimming with your kiddos and had a great day!
TS--I know what you mean about the rain--it's been doing the same thing here and it's down right fall-like, but I know it'll be back to over 90 by Friday--the day my daughter shows at our local county fair!
Deb-How many Wilton classes do you teach/wk? I got my start decorating cakes at a Wilton class in our local Hobby Lobby--I wasn't yearning to take a class, I was just decorating my son's birthday cake one day when my friend called and I uttered a loud S*^# into the phone when the entire contents of the purchased frosting tube plopped out onto the middle of the cake (the plastic tip had come off). She then mentioned that she was going to take a cake decorating class and did I want to join her.......and here I am 5 years later having found something that I feel privileged to get to do 4-5 times a week--for money!??!??! Crazy how life works!
Good luck Chunky Monkeys!!

jelmom Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 11:28pm
post #118 of 430

I am actually baking her another cake for her school party tomorrow. Spoiled little thing had three cakes at her party and now another for school.It's helping keep my mind off of things, but ahh more scraps.
ladyellem: Happy Birthday! Hope you get lots of rest, and enjoy your sushi.
Don't be complaining about rain guys. We can't get any here. This is the worst drought I can remember. Our neighbor says this is the first time he's ever seen our creek dry, and he's lived here for 40 years. good luck to all

ladyellam Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:09am
post #119 of 430

Well I had an interesting birthday. Kids got to go swimming, got a couple of presents and a tetanus shot. I was wearing the wrong shoes and put a beautiful rusty nail right through my heel. I was madder than a wet hen! Didn't get my nap or my sushi but truth be told--as long as I have my family everything else is icing on the cake.

jelmon-I'm only a year away from my Andrew going to Kindergarten and I'm dreading it! I will probably ball my eyes out. Now my Bella, I've been wanting her to go to school since she was 2 weeks old lol. She's only 2 1/2 but Holy smokes she is a pistol.

We've had lots of rain over here and lots of mosquitoes. Andrew looks like he has a skin disorder from all the bites on him--I think OFF doesn't work on our country mosquitoes.

I would love to teach a wilton class but my roses still look like cabbages! You think I could get someone who wanted to learn that?

TexasSugar Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 3:50pm
post #120 of 430

Cabbages huh? Chances are you are having problems with the clock postions and not turning your tip out enough for each row.

I've been teaching for a little over 4 years and I can honestly say that after I took C2, way back when I didn't do any roses (cause I didn't like mine) until a month before I started teaching. And there were a good many years between the two.

Having to do them every month is actually great pracitice.

Sorry to hear about the rusty nail. Isn't it always a rusty one when you step on them? I remember doing that when I was a kiddo.

Jelmom, I'm trying not to complain about the rain too much, but I do live in Texas so we have had the opposite as well. I just like rain more in spurts instead of day after day after day. Hopefully it clears up some before the weekend. I could use a little sun. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%