New Dinner Impossible

Lounge By barbaranoel Updated 26 Aug 2008 , 11:18pm by barbaranoel

barbaranoel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbaranoel Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 11:00pm
post #1 of 7

I taped Sunday nite's Dinner Impossible with the New host Michael Symon.

Not quite sure how I like it. It's definately not the same without Robert Irving. I know all about what he did, but he was entertaining to watch.

I think I'll have to watch a few more to see if it grows on me. I guess I was a little disappointed that I didn't love it right off the bat.

What did you all think.

Barb

6 replies
dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 11:17pm
post #2 of 7

icon_sad.gif I didn't get to watch it but I love Chef Symon! I really like Chef Besh but I can totally see why Chef Symon won Iron Chef and now Dinner Impossibles new host.

s_barnes76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
s_barnes76 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 4:07am
post #3 of 7

I didn't really care for it. But I got used to Drew Carey hosting The Price is Right, so maybe I'll get used to this, too!

mrsscholler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsscholler Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 3:24am
post #4 of 7

I love chef robert irvine it not going to be the same show anymore

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 6:24am
post #5 of 7

I just can't stand chef Symon's laugh. It sounds like he belongs in the loony bin. Chef Irving was much more sophisticated and elegant. Symon is more of a carnival ride type of chef. Not bad, just not my taste.

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 1:32pm
post #6 of 7

Chef Symon is a great chef and entertaining in his own way. So far, though, I do not really care for him on this show. I think he would be better suited to a totally different show created with him in mind.

Chef Irvine was Dinner Impossible. He had the look, the personality, and the skills. I really enjoyed his personality. It's a shame that he embellished his record, but I still feel he is a great chef and that he really made that show the success that it was. I wish they would reconsider and bring him back to that show.

There has to be consequences for inappropriate behavior, and I agree that there should be punishment, but people have done far worse things in life and have been forgiven.

barbaranoel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbaranoel Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 11:18pm
post #7 of 7

I just watched this weeks show and I'm still not impressed. Yea, I don't really care what Robert did - he was still Dinner Impossible. I don't like the new show, its just not the same. I tried, I really did but I can't get into it.

Barb

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%