Omg One Day Shopper At Ices Convention In Orlando!!

Decorating By minorfan

minorfan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minorfan Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 1

I just got back from Orlando and did the one day shopper pass for the Vendors at the ICES convention. WOW icon_eek.gif I spent a ton and could have spent a lot more. I should have gone for the whole convention but new to all this (less than 8 months). Vendors there that we never get to see anything from here in Florida and a bunch of the Food Network stars were there. Norman Davis was very pleasent and there were 3 others from the challenges there but I never remember names. Lindy Smith was there with some of her items and books and cutters. EVERYTHING you could possibly need. Great deal on Satin Ice. Even a big booth for Global Sugar Art.

My legs are killing me, I walked thru 8 times total and sent my hubby back to the car 4 times with stuff. Can not wait to try our all sorts of new little cutters, rollers, dust brush, veiners, molds jem cutters and a ton more. If anyone is in the area (I drove 2 hours to get there today) it is well worth it. Companies from South Africa, England, Bueno Aries and all over the US and Canada and even Japan.

Off to try out my new stuff and read all the brochures and catalogs I was given when you check in.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%