Did You Guys See Bf Contessa The Other Day?

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 19 Jul 2008 , 9:35pm by loriemoms

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 10:10pm
post #1 of 5

She made an anniversary cake for her and her hubby...she made a three tiered cake WITH NO SUPPORT! (the thing started to sink as soon as she put it together) I wonder how many people are going to try that and then wonder why thiers colapsed???

4 replies
babycakes7651 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babycakes7651 Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 5

I watch her all the time, reruns and all. It's hard to believe she quit a job at the White House to run her own business! Yep, I saw that episode also and thought the same thing...it makes you wonder....

ArtieTs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ArtieTs Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 3:44am
post #3 of 5

I thought the same thing. Don't get me wrong I Love me some Ina Garten wearing the same shirt every episode in every color under the sun, but I hope no one else saw that and thought that was the correct way to stack a cake. They'll surely be upset once they try it her way icon_lol.gif

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 8:40am
post #4 of 5

i love her too. i saw her make a cake for a little girl's party and she stacked all the layers and then frosted them all at the same time. hehe. cute cake.

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 9:35pm
post #5 of 5

I tivo her all the time and love her entertaining ideas....(you can cook it all ahead of time and ENJOY the party!)...but this just made me wonder! Maybe that is why she says she was never trained in doing cakes?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%