Give Me A Break

Decorating By jamhays Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 11:22pm by jamhays

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 11:45am
post #31 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerbear

My DH is no Mr. Fix-It, but he is a Mr. Clean!! I've lost count of the number of times he has thought he was being helpful by cleaning the kitchen...only then I get to play "Find The Decorating Supplies" because he puts them away in the oddest places.

Oh, well. At least he tries! icon_razz.gif

Wanna trade?

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 11:51am
post #32 of 33

Seriously, my DH is amazing...There have been many nights where he knows I will be up all night working on a cake and he will cook dinner for the family, and make sure everyone stays out of my way. He learned a long time ago to not even bother putting anything away, he just piles it up on my workbench if I have something in the dishwasher..

He KNOWS this is a business and helps me out A LOT! He helps me with every delivery (I cannot lift some of my cakes, they weigh too much) All the event planners and venues know him and he can call them and ask questions for me. He goes to post office for me, he goes to walmart for me, he goes to the box store for me. He does research for me, and has found me deals on things, like my visa/mastercard. He makes my accountaint appointments and will even entertain the brides if they have to wait for me to finish another appointment. The best thing is he goes to the bridal shows with me and cuts cake and talks with everyone and really enjoys it.

He knows the business pays half the bills around here and realizes how important that is.!! So I guess I will keep him... icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

(he also gives one hell of a good foot rub!)

jamhays Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamhays Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 11:22pm
post #33 of 33

Usually that is exactly how my husb is, but for some reason THIS time...I guess he wasn't putting things together in his head exactly or something.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%