Thank Goodness For Cake Central And It's Members

Decorating By kimmypooh79 Updated 6 Jul 2008 , 3:26am by MommaLlama

kimmypooh79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmypooh79 Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 9

I just want to say that CC is GREAT!!!! And it's members are even better!!!!
Coming here is like going to an all you can read information buffet. As soon as someone posts a new S.O.S. members flock to it to read and offer advice. The warning is right...it's highly addictive!!!

8 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 9

I totally agree kimmypooh!! Have a question? Just ask!! Need inspiration? Check the galleries. Just want to hang with other sugar artists? Click on CC! icon_lol.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 2:58am
post #3 of 9

I agree! Just love the peeps here.

nickymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickymom Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:09am
post #4 of 9

Ditto! icon_smile.gif

jenbashore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbashore Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:11am
post #5 of 9

I love this site too. I think I'm always on whenever I get a few minutes. Kids napping, me CCing, DH watching something dumb on TV, me CCing. Everyone is so helpful and the inspiration is great here. I have learned so much just from the short time I have been a member thanks to all the wonderful people on this site.

Lemonydoodles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemonydoodles Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:14am
post #6 of 9

I agree so much! Because of this site, I have gained so much confidence & can actually say to people..."yes, I made that" & know that they are impressed icon_smile.gif

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:17am
post #7 of 9

Ditto! Everyone here is my new best friend. My husband now calls me "Cakie" and refers to Cake Central as Crack Central because I'm so addicted.

I love to learn new things and while there are some things on here I haven't tried and some that I will never try, at least I have an understanding and an appreciation for those of you who do this, whether it is a hobby or a profession. This is one profession/art that is truly misunderstood and very unappreciated.

Thanks for making me feel so welcomed and adding to the brain sludge that fills my cranium!

cwcopeland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cwcopeland Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:18am
post #8 of 9

I agree that we are fortunate to have our buddies on CC! Not just for the baking advice and tips but there's a place where you can talk and ask about non food stuff.

I love CC!

MommaLlama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommaLlama Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:26am
post #9 of 9

crack central, hahahahahahaha!!!! so much more addictive than the other crack, but much better for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%