If I Only Had Time . . .

Decorating By rlviescas Updated 30 Jun 2008 , 10:46pm by Tona

rlviescas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlviescas Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 8:42pm
post #1 of 6

My 30th birthday is coming up next week. I am wishing I had time to do a cake for myself! But with the holiday the weekend before, I am just not sure if I will have time. Any ideas for a neat 30th birthday cake for a budding cake decorator?? icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 8:54pm
post #2 of 6

There's a really cool cake in the galleries of a kitchen aid...its really really cool!! Lets see if I can find it...

Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 9:01pm
post #3 of 6

Here it is!!!! icon_biggrin.gif You could always tone it down some so it would take less time...the icing bags are so cute though!! You could even just have a bowl with a spoon in it..look like its filled with frosting, some splashing, and some frosting bags laying around...flower nail...powdered sugar dust...rolling pin... with something stuck on it..like always happens LOL.. icon_wink.gif

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=739523

rlviescas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlviescas Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 9:10pm
post #4 of 6

All I can say is wow! That is amazing! icon_eek.gif

crystalina1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crystalina1977 Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 10:18pm
post #5 of 6

is there anything you've seen that you've been wanting to try? any technique you've wanted to practice? this would be the perfect opportunity! and happy early birthday =)

Tona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tona Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 10:46pm
post #6 of 6

Do the cake for your self that you have always wanted for your birthday that would be fun and you would get your dream cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%