Cake Boss

Business By izzy1979 Updated 3 Jul 2008 , 7:55pm by kelleym

izzy1979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
izzy1979 Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 5:31pm
post #1 of 10

Just wanted to know has anyone used the cake boss software. is it worth the purchase??

9 replies
kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorrieg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorrieg Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 1:20am
post #3 of 10

I love my copy of it! And the customer service is excellent. thumbs_up.gif

purplebutterfly1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
purplebutterfly1234 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 3:07am
post #4 of 10

I agree! It's beyond awesome! Especially if you are more into the "art" part of decorating and not so hot on the organized book keeping part, like me! shhh.gif .....
Customer service rocks! (usually kelleym)They always reply right away! icon_biggrin.gif

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 3:43am
post #5 of 10

Yep, definitely worth it. My very first customer was impressed (my former boss, knew she was my first customer, etc.). It's one of those things that definitely adds to the professionalism of your business, whether you bake at home or not, as far as the invoicing goes. I also like keeping track of my orders and customer info in one place.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 4:55pm
post #6 of 10

So how much is it?

kelleym Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:04pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by leahs

So how much is it?

All your questions and more answered here. Remember CakeCentral members get a 10% discount. icon_biggrin.gif

purplebutterfly1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
purplebutterfly1234 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 6:27pm
post #8 of 10

DOO IT! DOO IT! DOO IT! icon_lol.gif

QueenBee1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QueenBee1 Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 3:26am
post #9 of 10

I also love Cake Boss and agree that it was money well spent. I have a question that I've been wondering about but haven't taken the time to look up in either the application, the Cake Boss forum or here on CC. I'm hoping that it will be answered in this post. Should I be concerned about backing up Cake Boss and, if so, how do I do it? I don't want to risk losing any of my data if something happens to the application or my computer.

kelleym Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 7:55pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee1

I also love Cake Boss and agree that it was money well spent. I have a question that I've been wondering about but haven't taken the time to look up in either the application, the Cake Boss forum or here on CC. I'm hoping that it will be answered in this post. Should I be concerned about backing up Cake Boss and, if so, how do I do it? I don't want to risk losing any of my data if something happens to the application or my computer.

QueenBee1, I PM'd you, but for other users who want to know the answer, there are directions posted on the CakeBoss forums on exactly how to do this. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%