A Vent To Moms Of Kids 6 & Under

Lounge By imagine76 Updated 29 Jun 2008 , 12:31am by indydebi

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 12:15am
post #31 of 35

Oh my gosh..... My kids are driving me to the looney bin. I have a 3 year old and eight year old. The last few months or so they have not been getting along at all. They are always arguing over the stupid stuff and screaming at each other. I have yelled, locked myself in my room, threatened them with anything and nothing works. I just don't know what to do with them. The second they get in my car to go home they start arguing right away.

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 3:12am
post #32 of 35

krysoco- no debate here ppl who breast feed are wonderful and I must say, much stronger than I am, and youre so right ppl do praise breast everywhere else except for breastfeeding, i never thought of it like that.

krysoco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krysoco Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 4:18am
post #33 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanna1487

krysoco- no debate here ppl who breast feed are wonderful and I must say, much stronger than I am, and youre so right ppl do praise breast everywhere else except for breastfeeding, i never thought of it like that.

It only takes my weird self to look at things from a totally diff. perspective as the rest of the world. LOL

I went shopping today w/all 4 of my lil kids and my DH's 70+ yr. old grandparents. Quite a task. DH's grandfather told me on the way home that I had nerves of steel. Who would have thought?

Not abs of steel,
not buns of steel,
but nerves of steel. Aha! icon_lol.gif

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 12:21am
post #34 of 35

i have buns of orange peel and nerves of steel!

texas: boob size does not matter. one of my good friends is a size 4 (don't get me started) with tiny boobs and the woman could've fed all the babies in the neighborhood!

also, i wish my husband thought boobs were for breast feeding! -we had to have a little chat after the first one was born!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 12:31am
post #35 of 35

I'll add a gramma story .... my daughter called to inform me that my one year old grandson was "officially a boy now .... he just ate his first bug!"

And my daughter is a germophobe so you can imagine the squeamy-jeemies she was going thru trying to get a half-chomped bug out of his mouth!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%