What's The Difference?

Decorating By Navila87 Updated 23 Jun 2008 , 8:14pm by alanahodgson

Navila87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Navila87 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 12:43am
post #1 of 6

What's the difference between Wedding Bouquet and Creme Bouquet? I purchase my cake supply from The Cake Cottage in California and Susan Carberry the owner has never heard of Wedding Bouquet but does carry Crème Bouquet.

5 replies
sassycleo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sassycleo Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 1:00am
post #2 of 6

I've only ever tried Wedding Bouquet once, that was the icing that Sharon (SugarShack) had as samples at the Mid Atlantic Cake Show. That reminded me more of a butter vanilla blend where as the Creme Bouquet is more of a citrusy blend.

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 1:04am
post #3 of 6

off topic , i dont know the differance but i have to say that i love susan cranberry, her cakes are awsome

Navila87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Navila87 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 12:29pm
post #4 of 6

Susan is great and I am very fortunate to live so close that I can take advantage of her classes. I learned a great deal in just a couple of months. I wish I had a quarter of her imagination. Iâm taking a petit four class on Wednesday with a baby shower theme. Iâm sure they will be adorable. I will post picture later this week along with a few others of classes that I have done.

I have ordered and am waiting for the Sugar shack butter cream DVD and I know she uses wedding bouquet. I guess I will have to order from supplier she provides on DVD. Will have to wait and see.

Off the subject Kayla1505 I read before that you make a guava filling, do you have a recipe that you can share? Iâm making a quince cake in September and one of the fillings needs to be guava. I would appreciate any help.

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 8:07pm
post #5 of 6

navila, sugarshacks dvds are great, btw i dont really make my own guava , my familys dominican and whenever they come to visit they bring me bottles of BON guava fruit spread. they sell it in the supermarkets in the jam section but its a differant brand and it tastes differant

alanahodgson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanahodgson Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 8:14pm
post #6 of 6

Globalsugarart.com is selling wedding bouquet now:

http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=21577

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%