Anyone In Toronto Need Help??

Lounge By fancyface Updated 19 Jun 2008 , 6:09pm by gottabakenow

fancyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fancyface Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 3

hey all i was just wondering if anybody in the toronto canada area needs help with their storefronts......I am recenetly (TODAY!) unemployed , i love the baking & cake decorating industry i just dont have the experince in a production aspect, I am a hard worker, willing to learn, i can answer your phones, do cash, anything.....to a point
but let me tell you why i am unemployed....
I worked at my last job ( which i left on friday) for 5 1/2 yrs, I needed a change so i found this other place (which i started on saturday) the lady who hired me lied to me what the job was about ( supposed to be working the cafe.... ) now ... let me go this morning saying she thought i was an icer.. production level...never said that to her.. so now i am S.O.L. ... i just want to work ....( icon_cry.gif ) sorry for being so long.... please pm if you can hepl or any ideas...
michelle

2 replies
fancyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fancyface Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 12:04pm
post #2 of 3

Any one??? have i posted in the wrong area?.... would in the buisness section be better?

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 6:09pm
post #3 of 3

you could try the business section or go on www.cakescanada.com- the canadian version of cake central.

HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%