All That Work..doesn't It Just Tick Yah!!!

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 14 Jun 2008 , 2:52am by Kitagrl

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 7:27pm
post #1 of 5

I spend hours making cookies for my daughter's and son's birthdays for that matter, and it always seems when the kids are going home and you are handing out the loot bags and cookies etc...The Mom always hands the cookie to a little brother or sister who stands there and completely demolishes the cookie into a million pieces and Mom stands there and giggles icon_mad.gificon_evil.gif I have to tell yah..That just burns my A$$!!!

Just a pet peeve icon_wink.gif

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 7:30pm
post #2 of 5

wankers.

khoudek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
khoudek Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 11:32pm
post #3 of 5

I think what bothers me the most is when no one cuts the cake because they don't want to ruin it!!! Yes, it is decorated...but the whole point of cake is to eat it!

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 1:11am
post #4 of 5

Not fun!! I had my first wedding cake a few months back (for a friend) and another friend was there with her children. She let them pick the flowers off of the cake!!!! She thought it was cute!!!!! I know it wasn't "perfect" or anything. I was thankful they had already taken pictures at least!!

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 2:52am
post #5 of 5

Ohhhh I think its a huge compliment if nobody wants to cut the cake! I have had a couple of customers order a cake and then keep it in their freezer so they could look at it longer. As long as they give me the money, they can do what they want. LOL. And at parties I attend, I'm usually voted "cake server" anyhow so it gets cut and served.

I do hate rudeness though, I can't stand when parents think their little rude kiddo is "cute". I try to teach my four boys to appreciate what others do for them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%