Please Help!!! Pastry Chef Interview Questions/suggestions

Decorating By krazykat_14 Updated 3 Nov 2011 , 2:05pm by topconlacj

topconlacj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
topconlacj Posted 22 Oct 2011 , 2:06pm
post #31 of 33

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

kimbm04r Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimbm04r Posted 23 Oct 2011 , 4:02am
post #32 of 33

Congrats on your marriage and I hope you are very happy with your new endevers in Georgia.

I had to take a second look when I was reading about the people that live/lived in Indiana and then to have someone mention that her husband is from Warsaw. I have lived in Warsaw basically all my life. I love the Country Kitchen store and was even wanting to take some classes there this year (hubby got me an air brush for Christmas last year) but I have had to put my cake decorating on a back burner due to the fact that I have had to work anywhere from 10 to 14 hours a day and just don't have time for much caking at the moment.

Keep caking and posting.

Myra.

topconlacj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
topconlacj Posted 3 Nov 2011 , 2:05pm
post #33 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbm04r

Congrats on your marriage and I hope you are very happy with your new endevers in Georgia.

I had to take a second look when I was reading about the people that live/lived in Indiana and then to have someone mention that her husband is from Warsaw. I have lived in Warsaw basically all my life. I love the Country Kitchen store and was even wanting to take some classes there this year (hubby got me an air brush for Christmas last year) but I have had to put my cake decorating on a back burner due to the fact that I have had to work anywhere from 10 to 14 hours a day and just don't have time for much caking at the moment.

Keep caking and posting.

Myra.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Chef interview questions

Best regards.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%