Cakes By Sam

Baking By Jannie92869 Updated 5 Jan 2009 , 5:06pm by projectqueen

Jannie92869 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jannie92869 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 3:48pm
post #1 of 6

I just wanted to let you know I ordered from Cakesbysam.com on Monday a.m. and Thursday evening my items were at my doorstep by UPS. I even received a phone call monday a.m. to make sure of some items on my order.

Shipping was inexpensive and service was great!

5 replies
pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 8 Jun 2008 , 3:55am
post #2 of 6

cool.. thanks for the heads up ...
i wanted to order from there before but was always afraid... but gas being so expesive, and the nearest cake decorating shop id 45 miles from me ... i think i might do online ordering and let them pay the gas, and i just pay the shipping

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 6

Do they still add a handling fee on top of the shipping fee? I haven't ordered from them in a few years.

cakesbysam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbysam Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 4:04pm
post #4 of 6

12/15/08

Cakes by Sam, Inc. does charge a $4.50 handling fee on every order that is being shipped inside the USA. A $15.00 handling fee is charged on every International order. The fee is to cover the following:

1. Boxes, Packaging materials, Tape, Labels, etc.
2. Offset the cost of labor to fill the orders.

With the rising cost of everything in the market today, we would rather charge this fee than to raise our product prices to our customers. Our goal is to provide great products at a fair price while providing the BEST customer service possible.

We encourage you to visit: http://www.cakesbysam.com/testimonials.html and see what our customers are saying about our Fast shipping and Prompt service. We hope our customers see the value in being able to place an order today before 3:00 p.m. CST and having it shipped out the same day!

Thank you,

Sam

projectqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
projectqueen Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 5:03pm
post #5 of 6

I have never ordered from them. I find that their prices are in line with but not really less than other internet websites and the handling fee really puts me off.

I'm glad you have had good luck with them, though. thumbs_up.gif

projectqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
projectqueen Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 5:06pm
post #6 of 6

Sorry, double post.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%