Purse Cake Help?

Decorating By CINDY1956 Updated 5 Jun 2008 , 3:36am by CINDY1956

CINDY1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CINDY1956 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 5:32pm
post #1 of 3

Need to make a purse cake (stacked). she wants a business journal, i pod and a romance novel and maybe something to do with quilting coming out of the top... the purse shape is the really square one, but not sure how to do all the stuff coming out...does someone have some ideas? thanks

2 replies
justgale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justgale Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 2:07am
post #2 of 3

I've never made a purse cake, but was surfing on here and found this. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1226446.html it looks that would work for you to put all the stuff you need to in it. Maybe make the book, I pod and knitting stuff out of fondant covered ricekrispies? You can always pm Stacey and ask her how she made the purse if you have any questions. I've found mose people on here are willing to help if you just ask them.
Sherri

CINDY1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CINDY1956 Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 3:36am
post #3 of 3

Thanks, thats what I've been thinking making the books and i pod out of RC treats and using edible images on them... or sitting the cake on the business journal and the other stuff coming out of the purse. or making a pocket for the i pod to hang in on the side...thanks

I thought maybe someone else had done a cake with stuff sticking out and might have a picture....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%