Holy Cow....check Out This Hollywood Airbrush Madness!

Lounge By CakeDiva73 Updated 30 May 2008 , 3:08am by bec_elias

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 29 May 2008 , 6:02pm
post #1 of 16

I came across this site and it is worth a peek! If you click on 'portfolio'. there are pictures of stars - before and after. If you put the mouse over the picture it shows you the before........move the mouse off the picture and you see what the picture looks like after they're done airbrushing.

http://www.iwanexstudio.com/

I mean I knew famous people have their own makeup people and hairdressers but OMG, they pretty much take a picture and go to town, taking inches off here and there and adding curves........they blend out any flaw.

I need to get this program. icon_lol.gif

15 replies
TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 29 May 2008 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 16

I SO need someone to do that to me! LOL Interesting how "normal" the models look before they get beautified.

Deanna

redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 29 May 2008 , 6:26pm
post #3 of 16

WOW sure makes you feel a whole lot better about yourself doesn't it!

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 29 May 2008 , 6:30pm
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhare

WOW sure makes you feel a whole lot better about yourself doesn't it!

Yes, yes it does! Did anyone else notice how Penelope Cruz gained a cup-size, and lost a little side bulge, in the after shot? No wonder girls become anorexic/bulimic!

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 29 May 2008 , 6:38pm
post #5 of 16

WOW! That totally fascinated me for some reason. I always knew that airbrushing/re-touching "fixed" flaws but I guess I never realized how much. The celeb and other before/after pictures were certainly eye-opening. I feel a little better about my "regular" look. icon_smile.gif

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 29 May 2008 , 7:10pm
post #6 of 16

lol, you think Penelope Cruz was noticeable, check out Beyonce....she had the tiniest fold of skin on her belly and in the 'after', it's flat as a pancake! and something with her calf too......either they slendered it or something. The one with Eva Longoria is pretty funny too. I just watch the picture and move the mouse on and off without taking my eyes off the screen, it's a riot.

I have wayyy too much time on my hands. icon_rolleyes.gif

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 29 May 2008 , 7:14pm
post #7 of 16

I noticed that about Beyonce too (and I still wish I was as thin as her "before" ha ha ha ha).

Did you notice that a few like Halle Berry and Julie Stiles were barely different in the "after"? Mostly lighting issues.

Still overall, pretty shocking, especially the under-eye wrinkles that totally vanished!

Amia Posted 29 May 2008 , 7:16pm
post #8 of 16

I've been sitting here since my last post doing the SAME thing! I hadn't looked at the Beyonce one when I posted before, but I have now and I saw exactly what you were talking about! Even the stars can't live up to their image! I feel like a rock star now. icon_lol.gif

I'm also glad to see Evil Longoria is not what she seems (we don't like her here in SA much, she married one of our favorite Spurs! thumbsdown.gifthumbsdown.gif )

Amia Posted 29 May 2008 , 7:18pm
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by awolf24

I noticed that about Beyonce too (and I still wish I was as thin as her "before" ha ha ha ha).

Did you notice that a few like Halle Berry and Julie Stiles were barely different in the "after"? Mostly lighting issues.

Still overall, pretty shocking, especially the under-eye wrinkles that totally vanished!

If you look closely, Julia Stiles arm shrinks and her butt grows. And Halle Berry has a slight case of 5 o'clock shadow. icon_wink.gif And CakeDiva thought she had too much time on her hands... icon_rolleyes.gif

CambriasCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CambriasCakes Posted 29 May 2008 , 8:53pm
post #10 of 16

That is really pathetic!! Why do they have to do this? They look totally NORMAL in the before pictures and then fix 'em all up to be something completely different!

I remember reading an interview with Cindy Crawford years ago and she said, "They re-touch my photos so much that I don't even look like Cindy Crawford!!" That is so sad..........then we wonder why young girls, and us too, feel pressured to look perfect!

TheDomesticDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheDomesticDiva Posted 29 May 2008 , 9:13pm
post #11 of 16

Nicolette Sheridan's eyes have even been changed so that they arent even the original color... and they made her hand look completely different. And poor Kelly Clarkson--I remember seeing her live on tv a few months ago and thinking that she'd really gained weight....UH NOOOO she looked the same, they just shrunk her by 2 sizes in the photos they were putting out. Geeeez. ...And they could paint Johnny Meyers green and it wouldnt hurt him. He's dreamy. Dont tell my hubby I said that HAHA. icon_smile.gif

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 29 May 2008 , 9:24pm
post #12 of 16

Wow, I knew they retouched photos, but you can really see how they over do it! I can see fixing the overall coloring, but they're going overboard. The last picture on the bottom row (sorry, don't know her name) has a total nost job! (left side goes up and down when you mouse over). jeesh...

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 29 May 2008 , 9:44pm
post #13 of 16

All i can say is wow! No wonder girls today are having body issues, look the stars are not even great without help. Makes me sad to look at mags these days even though I know its not real.

AJsGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AJsGirl Posted 30 May 2008 , 2:37am
post #14 of 16

OMG this is unreal. I had no idea it was this bad. I think I'm going to show this website to my daughter.

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 30 May 2008 , 2:50am
post #15 of 16

okay, thanks alot cakediva - now I have to bombard my friends with your email!!!

this is great!!

Hmm, so does this mean I really do look like Eva Longoria....ha,ha,ha....

bec_elias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bec_elias Posted 30 May 2008 , 3:08am
post #16 of 16

I am absolutely showing this to my daughter. Thanks so much for this link.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%