Mulitple Star Pan

Decorating By grama_j Updated 27 May 2008 , 3:46pm by grama_j

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:06pm
post #1 of 6

At a garage sale, I picked up Wilton's star pan that has 6 cavities for star shaped either cookies or cakes..... it has a place for the sucker sticks too..... does anyone have this pan? There were no insturctions.... I really don't know if you could make little cakes in them, or if it is for big cookies, or what, but for .50, I couldn't resist ! icon_wink.gif

5 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:14pm
post #2 of 6

It sounds like the cookie treat pan. You can make cookies on a stick with it, or you can also put candy melts in it and make large lolipops with it. I'm thinking it will be a little shallow for cakes, but you can always try it. icon_smile.gif

grama_j Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:23pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks, Texassugar........ I didn't even think of athe candy melts..... this could be FUN !

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:29pm
post #4 of 6

I've used mine more for the candy melts than the cookies. And you can pop it in the fridge to help them set.

If you do use it for the cookies, put the pan with sticks in your oven first. First time I tried it, I found out my oven wasn't wide enough for all 6 cookies and long sticks. icon_smile.gif So I have to bake one side at a time.

bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:40pm
post #5 of 6

Rice Krispie treats will work well in them with or without the stick.

grama_j Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:46pm
post #6 of 6

Oh, you guys are GREAT! The ideas just FLOW around here ! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%