I don't know about the icing. Would you mind sharing how you make petit fours? Is there a recipe on here?
Ok, I've never really had them and for some reason I thought they were torted things. How big is each one?
Thanks!
I did a search in the recipe section under Frosting for candy melts and 3 recipes popped up. But none of them were specifically for petit fours. and I assumed you wanted poured icing too and did a search for that, but none of those used candy melts.
I hope you found what you were looking for!
Hmmm... I made some chocolate petits fours a couple weeks ago, but I can't remember exactly how I did it. I use a recipe that calls for 2/3 to 3/4 cup water and 2 lbs of confectioners sugar. Heat until warm and then add 1 tsp almond flavoring right before pouring. I did half a batch of white petits fours and then I think I just added some cocoa powder to the remaining icing to make the chocolate petits fours. It was quite tasty! But next time, I think I'll make a seperate batch and add vanilla instead of the almond. I'm not sure how I feel about the chocolate/almond combo... like I said, it was good, but I'd like to try something else.
Quote by @%username% on %date%
%body%