Great Supply Site!

Decorating By realms Updated 11 May 2008 , 3:49am by leily

realms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
realms Posted 9 May 2008 , 12:47pm
post #1 of 11

Just wanted to share one of my favorite supply sites with everyone. Don't let the name fool you, they carry a lot of great disposable baking supplies.

http://www.wesellcoffee.com/

Do you have any favorite supply sites you'd like to share?

10 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 9 May 2008 , 5:43pm
post #2 of 11

that's an awesome site!!! They have the poly bags for cookies at VERY reasonable rates.......cheaper than I've ever seen them anywhere else.

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 9 May 2008 , 5:56pm
post #3 of 11

I found the same website just 2 days ago.

jennifer7777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifer7777 Posted 9 May 2008 , 6:05pm
post #4 of 11

Cakery turned me on to this site several months ago. I have ordered from them and really like them.
Some other sites that I have ordered from and like:

www.cakesbysam.com...she seems to have everything!

www.brpboxshop.com...excellent place for cake boards and boxes. They have free shipping in the U.S.!

kimmyboo925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmyboo925 Posted 9 May 2008 , 9:12pm
post #5 of 11

they are wonderful and fast shipping.. very reasonable.. and they have the clear cupcake boxes in 12 and 6. I have ordered from them before, and would again.

QueenBee1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QueenBee1 Posted 9 May 2008 , 9:56pm
post #6 of 11

Those of you who have ordered from http://www.wesellcoffee.com/, have you ever ordered the cake circles? I found that the 10" circles are only 15 cents each. That is unbelievably cheap. I was just wondering if they are sturdy enough.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 10 May 2008 , 5:30am
post #7 of 11

Wow! Thanks for the great tip (www.wesellcoffee.com). Looks like they have a lot of useful items for sale there!

ladyteej Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyteej Posted 10 May 2008 , 3:02pm
post #8 of 11

I'm always looking for a bargin. Thanks for the site information.

steplite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steplite Posted 10 May 2008 , 6:45pm
post #9 of 11

I'm also looking for a good cake suppy site that sells the plastic cupcake contaniers,boxes and circles. Someone posted a site that had free shipping but the post was lost with the crash. Maybe she could post it again.

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 11 May 2008 , 12:48am
post #10 of 11

At www.geltime.com (I think that's it) I bought the cutest hot pink single serve cupcake boxes. You have to order the cupcake insert separately--I think it was .25

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 11 May 2008 , 3:49am
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac

At www.geltime.com (I think that's it) I bought the cutest hot pink single serve cupcake boxes. You have to order the cupcake insert separately--I think it was .25

That link did not work for me.

It sounds to me like the boxes that BrpBoxShop makes. Check them out at www.brpboxshop.com If you purchase the single cupcake inserts they are only 1cent each! The hot pink single serve cupcake boxes are only 33cents each.

And they have free shipping.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%