Just Want To Thank You!!!

Decorating By SugarLover2 Updated 11 May 2008 , 10:54pm by grama_j

SugarLover2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarLover2 Posted 6 May 2008 , 8:38pm
post #1 of 5

I ordered some supplies a couple of weeks ago and received them so quickly! I needed to get some Satin Ice Fondant and thought I'd give a local shop (they are so tiny) some business. Nice to help the local guy right? Well, I called and they said they would order it - this was a couple weeks ago. I went today to pick it up and they didn't get it yet and won't get it in time (2 weeks from now). I decided to go ahead and order here again, but dreaded the shipping cost.

Well, was I wrong!! The shipping was quite reasonable and I just got confirmation that the order I placed only hours ago is on it's way.

I am so thankful to have found your site and despite wanting to help the "little guy" I can't say that they have given me much reason to. It's great to know that I can order here, feel safe, get quality products, someone to help if I have questions, super deals and fast shipping! You guys are the best.

Thanks again!!! Andrea

4 replies
jenangel1229 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenangel1229 Posted 6 May 2008 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 5

Am I dumb or something, but where do you order suppies on CC??

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 6 May 2008 , 9:00pm
post #3 of 5

CC used to sell supplies, but in order to focus more on their core objective they have sort of partnered with Global Sugar Art, and that's who you order through. CC does still sell some CC related items like coffee mugs, etc. but the cake supplies are through GSA!! Hope this helps!

Edited to add: Make sure you go to GSA through CC so that they get 'credit' for referring you.

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 11 May 2008 , 10:33pm
post #4 of 5

Sometimes GSA is on the front page and sometimes it isn't. Is there somewhere to find a link to it from CC if we want to order and they aren't on the front page? I need to place an order but can't find them on the site to link to them.

Thanks!
Debbie

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 11 May 2008 , 10:54pm
post #5 of 5

Oh, no..... I've just recently ordered quite alot of stuff from them, and never thought to mention CC...... DARN !!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%