My Kitchenaid Is On It's Way!

Decorating By Katied75 Updated 7 May 2008 , 3:42am by jamhays

Katied75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katied75 Posted 6 May 2008 , 2:55am
post #1 of 10

I'm so excited! Thank you to whomever posted the sale on kitchenaids through Amazon. We have a red kitchen, so the red color is fine with me. I mentioned the great price to my husband, and he surprised me by ordering it for Mother's Day! It's more than I thought he should spend since I'm a stay at home mom right now, but he had a bit extra put aside and the deal was too good to pass up.... a $300 mixer for $189 including shipping! I can't wait to try my new kitchenaid!

I needed to share my excitement, lol. No more hand mixing for me.

Katie

9 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 6 May 2008 , 3:14am
post #2 of 10

You're going to love it!!!

I got mine for Valentine's Day and I can't imagine how I lived without it for so long. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

jamhays Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamhays Posted 6 May 2008 , 4:59am
post #3 of 10

Mine is coming too!!! I ordered it YESTERDAY and the tracking says that it'll be here TOMORROW!!!
Just in time, I have some huge orders coming up.

mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:10am
post #4 of 10

Katie~
Congratulations - you will love it! I still remember when I got mine. I had been baking for years, burning up hand mixer after hand mixer. When I got engaged my then fiancee and I were talking about things we "needed" for the house. Tops on my list was a KitchenAid, but I never thought we'd get it. He took me out to "look" one afternoon and bought it for me. I cried. Right there in the middle of store. I LOVE it. And now he's been my hubby for 10 years, getting lots of baked goods out of it!

psanders76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psanders76 Posted 6 May 2008 , 6:58am
post #5 of 10

Congratulations!! I just got one about a month ago and I love it.

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 6 May 2008 , 11:18am
post #6 of 10

You will love it!! I also burnt up many hand mixers (even tried expensive ones). DH gave me mine for Christmas. Even though they are expensive, they are worth it if you do a lot of cakes! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 6 May 2008 , 11:27am
post #7 of 10

Wow, I now realize how spoiled I am!! I have two!! But have had them since we got married so I never knew the difference!!

All I can say is, my KA and I have baked for my husband & 7 children over our 30 years together!! And still going strong! At least the mixers!

lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 6 May 2008 , 11:33am
post #8 of 10

congratulations! I love mine so much I'm looking for #2. Since I have a separate kitchen for my bakery mine has been moved there and I find myself missing it for my own personal use, so i'm looking for a great deal on the 600 series. enjoy your new baking buddy!

jamhays Posted 6 May 2008 , 2:02pm
post #9 of 10

TWO? Wow, I never THOUGHT of having TWO. That's a good Idea! I can be mixing cake batter in one & icing in the other at the SAME TIME!
Okay, I'm going to put KA on my wish list again, even though my new one will be here sometime TODAY!!! icon_biggrin.gif

New rule in my house though...Hubby is NOT allowed to touch the KA! Especially since HE's the one that killed my Sunbeam. icon_surprised.gif

jamhays Posted 7 May 2008 , 3:42am
post #10 of 10

It came!!! I can't wait to use it, but I have to go out of town this weekend...so I'll have to wait til Monday.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%